Increased Greenland melt triggered by large-scale, year-round cyclonic moisture intrusions
Marilena Oltmanns et al.
Total article views: 5,736 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,228 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,175 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,900 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,847 with geography defined and 53 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 328 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 328 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The role of blocking circulation and emerging open water feedbacks on Greenland cold‐season air temperature variability over the last century T. Ballinger et al. 10.1002/joc.6879
- Larger Sensitivity of Arctic Precipitation Phase to Aerosol than Greenhouse Gas Forcing S. Pan et al. 10.1029/2020GL090452
- Direct Observation of Winter Meltwater Drainage From the Greenland Ice Sheet L. Pitcher et al. 10.1029/2019GL086521
- Rapid Reconfiguration of the Greenland Ice Sheet Coastal Margin T. Moon et al. 10.1029/2020JF005585
- Advances in understanding large‐scale responses of the water cycle to climate change R. Allan et al. 10.1111/nyas.14337
- Trends and spatial variation in rain-on-snow events over the Arctic Ocean during the early melt season T. Dou et al. 10.5194/tc-15-883-2021
- Greenland Ice Sheet late-season melt: investigating multiscale drivers of K-transect events T. Ballinger et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2241-2019
- Freshwater in the Arctic Ocean 2010–2019 A. Solomon et al. 10.5194/os-17-1081-2021
- The surface albedo of the Greenland Ice Sheet between 1982 and 2015 from the CLARA-A2 dataset and its relationship to the ice sheet's surface mass balance A. Riihelä et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2597-2019
- On the crucial role of atmospheric rivers in the two major Weddell Polynya events in 1973 and 2017 in Antarctica D. Francis et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abc2695
- Year‐Round Measurements of the Irminger Current: Variability of a Two‐Core Current System Observed in 2014–2016 M. Jong et al. 10.1029/2020JC016193
- First Application of Artificial Neural Networks to Estimate 21st Century Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Melt R. Sellevold & M. Vizcaino 10.1029/2021GL092449
- Greenland Surface Melt Dominated by Solar and Sensible Heating W. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020GL090653
- Strong Summer Atmospheric Rivers Trigger Greenland Ice Sheet Melt through Spatially Varying Surface Energy Balance and Cloud Regimes K. Mattingly et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0835.1
- The distribution and evolution of supraglacial lakes on 79° N Glacier (north-eastern Greenland) and interannual climatic controls J. Turton et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3877-2021
- Meteorological Conditions and Cloud Effects on Surface Radiation Balance Near Helheim Glacier and Jakobshavn Isbræ (Greenland) Using Ground-Based Observations G. Djoumna et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.616105
- Floods of glacial streams in Qaanaaq, northwestern Greenland S. SUGIYAMA & K. KONDO 10.5331/seppyo.83.2_193
- Water, ice, and climate change in northwest Greenland M. Nuttall 10.1002/wat2.1433
- Timing of Little Ice Age maxima and subsequent glacier retreat in northern Troms and western Finnmark, northern Norway J. Leigh et al. 10.1080/15230430.2020.1765520
- Baffin Bay sea ice extent and synoptic moisture transport drive water vapor isotope (<i>δ</i><sup>18</sup>O, <i>δ</i><sup>2</sup>H, and deuterium excess) variability in coastal northwest Greenland P. Akers et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13929-2020
- Algal growth and weathering crust state drive variability in western Greenland Ice Sheet ice albedo A. Tedstone et al. 10.5194/tc-14-521-2020
- Warm Temperature Extremes Across Greenland Connected to Clouds M. Gallagher et al. 10.1029/2019GL086059
- Local and Remote Atmospheric Circulation Drivers of Arctic Change: A Review G. Henderson et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.709896
- Storage and export of microbial biomass across the western Greenland Ice Sheet T. Irvine-Fynn et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-24040-9
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 28 Nov 2021