05 Mar 2019
Research article | 05 Mar 2019
Extracting recent short-term glacier velocity evolution over southern Alaska and the Yukon from a large collection of Landsat data
Bas Altena et al.
Total article views: 4,332 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,464 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,442 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,527 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,520 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 937 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 922 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatiotemporal variability of surface velocities of monsoon temperate glaciers in the Kangri Karpo Mountains, southeastern Tibetan Plateau K. Wu et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.98
- Health and sustainability of glaciers in High Mountain Asia E. Miles et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-23073-4
- Seasonal ice dynamics in the lower ablation zone of Dagongba Glacier, southeastern Tibetan Plateau, from multitemporal UAV images Y. Fu et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.123
- Mapping Surface Flow Velocity of Glaciers at Regional Scale Using a Multiple Sensors Approach R. Millan et al. 10.3390/rs11212498
- Digital Image Correlation of Google Earth Images for Earth’s Surface Displacement Estimation L. Guerriero et al. 10.3390/rs12213518
- Glacier Image Velocimetry: an open-source toolbox for easy and rapid calculation of high-resolution glacier velocity fields M. Van Wyk de Vries & A. Wickert 10.5194/tc-15-2115-2021
- Displacement history and potential triggering factors of Baige landslides, China revealed by optical imagery time series C. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112253
- Assessment of Aeolian Activity in the Bodélé Depression, Chad: A Dense Spatiotemporal Time Series From Landsat-8 and Sentinel-2 Data E. Ali et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.808802
- Rate-and-state friction explains glacier surge propagation K. Thøgersen et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-10506-4
- When image correlation is needed: Unravelling the complex dynamics of a slow-moving landslide in the tropics with dense radar and optical time series A. Dille et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112402
- Improved optical image matching time series inversion approach for monitoring dune migration in North Sinai Sand Sea: Algorithm procedure, application, and validation E. Ali et al. 10.1016/j.isprsjprs.2020.04.004
- Surface Velocity Analysis of Surge Region of Karayaylak Glacier from 2014 to 2020 in the Pamir Plateau Y. Peng et al. 10.3390/rs13040774
- Surface Characteristics, Elevation Change, and Velocity of High-Arctic Valley Glacier from Repeated High-Resolution UAV Photogrammetry K. Lamsters et al. 10.3390/rs14041029
- Machine-learning classification of debris-covered glaciers using a combination of Sentinel-1/-2 (SAR/optical), Landsat 8 (thermal) and digital elevation data H. Alifu et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107365
- Measuring the state and temporal evolution of glaciers in Alaska and Yukon using synthetic-aperture-radar-derived (SAR-derived) 3D time series of glacier surface flow S. Samsonov et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4221-2021
- A comparison of glacial and paraglacial denudation responses to rapid glacial retreat H. Williams & M. Koppes 10.1017/aog.2020.1
- SAR-derived flow velocity and its link to glacier surface elevation change and mass balance S. Samsonov et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112343
- Brief communication: Detection of glacier surge activity using cloud computing of Sentinel-1 radar data P. Leclercq et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4901-2021
- Temporal Consolidation Strategy for Ground-Based Image Displacement Time Series: Application to Glacier Monitoring G. Marsy et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3115231
- Quantifying the spatio-temporal patterns of dune migration near Minqin Oasis in northwestern China with time series of Landsat-8 and Sentinel-2 observations C. Ding et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111498
- Extraction of Velocity Time Series With an Optimal Temporal Sampling From Displacement Observation Networks L. Charrier et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3128289
- Glacier surface velocities in the Jankar Chhu Watershed, western Himalaya, India: Study using Landsat time series data (1992–2020) S. Das & M. Sharma 10.1016/j.rsase.2021.100615
- Sliding Time Master Digital Image Correlation Analyses of CubeSat Images for landslide Monitoring: The Rattlesnake Hills Landslide (USA) P. Mazzanti et al. 10.3390/rs12040592
- Spatio-temporal analysis of glacier surface velocity in dhauliganga basin using geo-spatial techniques D. Singh et al. 10.1007/s12665-020-09283-x
- Data Reduction Using Statistical and Regression Approaches for Ice Velocity Derived by Landsat-8, Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 A. Derkacheva et al. 10.3390/rs12121935
- Upward Expansion of Supra-Glacial Debris Cover in the Hunza Valley, Karakoram, During 1990 ∼ 2019 F. Xie et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00308
- Self‐Entrainment Motion of a Slow‐Moving Landslide Inferred From Landsat‐8 Time Series P. Lacroix et al. 10.1029/2018JF004920
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022