10 Jan 2019
Research article | 10 Jan 2019
Arctic sea-ice-free season projected to extend into autumn
Marion Lebrun et al.
Total article views: 2,980 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,299 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,253 with geography defined and 46 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,384 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,380 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 915 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 873 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Preparing the New Phase of Argo: Scientific Achievements of the NAOS Project P. Le Traon et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.577408
- Robustness of future atmospheric circulation changes over the EURO-CORDEX domain T. Ozturk et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-06069-0
- Shifts in the physical environment in the Pacific Arctic and implications for ecological timing and conditions M. Baker et al. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2020.104802
- Arctic amplification, and its seasonal migration, over a wide range of abrupt CO2 forcing Y. Liang et al. 10.1038/s41612-022-00228-8
- The Seasonal and Regional Transition to an Ice‐Free Arctic M. Årthun et al. 10.1029/2020GL090825
- Delay in Arctic Sea Ice Freeze-Up Linked to Early Summer Sea Ice Loss: Evidence from Satellite Observations L. Zheng et al. 10.3390/rs13112162
- Meiofauna as a valuable bioindicator of climate change in the polar regions F. Leasi et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2020.107133
- Seasonal transition dates can reveal biases in Arctic sea ice simulations A. Smith et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2977-2020
- Looking back to the future—micro- and nanoplankton diversity in the Greenland Sea M. Olofsson & A. Wulff 10.1007/s12526-021-01204-w
- Arctic open-water periods are projected to lengthen dramatically by 2100 A. Crawford et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00183-x
- Mechanisms for the link between onset and duration of open water in the Kara Sea C. Dong et al. 10.1007/s13131-021-1767-5
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022