Articles | Volume 13, issue 2
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
New insights into the environmental factors controlling the ground thermal regime across the Northern Hemisphere: a comparison between permafrost and non-permafrost areas
Total article views: 3,013 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,013 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,531 with geography defined and 482 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,313 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,905 with geography defined and 408 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 700 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 626 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- How do forest fires affect soil greenhouse gas emissions in upland boreal forests? A review C. Ribeiro-Kumara et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109328
- Machine learning-based thermokarst landslide susceptibility modeling across the permafrost region on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau G. Yin et al. 10.1007/s10346-021-01669-7
- Surface energy balance of sub‐Arctic roads with varying snow regimes and properties in permafrost regions L. Chen et al. 10.1002/ppp.2129
- Permafrost thawing puts the frozen carbon at risk over the Tibetan Plateau T. Wang et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aaz3513
- Evaluating permafrost physics in the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project 6 (CMIP6) models and their sensitivity to climate change E. Burke et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3155-2020
- Significant shallow–depth soil warming over Russia during the past 40 years L. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2020.103394
- The ERA5-Land soil temperature bias in permafrost regions B. Cao et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2581-2020
- Effects of snow manipulation on larch trees in the taiga forest ecosystem in northeastern Siberia R. Shakhmatov et al. 10.1186/s40645-021-00460-5
- Remote sensing spatiotemporal patterns of frozen soil and the environmental controls over the Tibetan Plateau during 2002–2016 G. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111927
- The impacts of vegetation on the soil surface freezing-thawing processes at permafrost southern edge simulated by an improved process-based ecosystem model Z. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.ecolmodel.2021.109663
- Data-driven spatiotemporal projections of shallow permafrost based on CMIP6 across the Qinghai‒Tibet Plateau at 1 km2 scale G. Yin et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.08.009
- Spatial Analyses and Susceptibility Modeling of Thermokarst Lakes in Permafrost Landscapes along the Qinghai–Tibet Engineering Corridor G. Yin et al. 10.3390/rs13101974
- Observed Decrease in Soil and Atmosphere Temperature Coupling in Recent Decades Over Northern Eurasia L. Chen et al. 10.1029/2021GL092500
- High potential for loss of permafrost landforms in a changing climate O. Karjalainen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abafd5
- Convective heat transfer of spring meltwater accelerates active layer phase change in Tibet permafrost areas Y. Zhao et al. 10.5194/tc-16-825-2022
- What conditions favor the influence of seasonally frozen ground on hydrological partitioning? A systematic review P. Ala-Aho et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe82c
- Investigating the sensitivity of soil heterotrophic respiration to recent snow cover changes in Alaska using a satellite-based permafrost carbon model Y. Yi et al. 10.5194/bg-17-5861-2020
- Decadal Changes in Soil and Atmosphere Temperature Differences Linked With Environment Shifts Over Northern Eurasia L. Chen et al. 10.1029/2020JF005865
- Impact process and mechanism of summertime rainfall on thermal–moisture regime of active layer in permafrost regions of central Qinghai–Tibet Plateau M. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148970
Latest update: 04 Jun 2023