Combined SMAP–SMOS thin sea ice thickness retrieval
Total article views: 2,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,976 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,583 with geography defined and 393 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,038 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,708 with geography defined and 330 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 938 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 875 with geography defined and 63 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Wave Attenuation by Sea Ice in the Arctic Marginal Ice Zone Observed by Spaceborne SAR B. Huang & X. Li 10.1029/2023GL105059
- Assessment with Controlled In-Situ Data of the Dependence of L-Band Radiometry on Sea-Ice Thickness P. Sánchez-Gámez et al. 10.3390/rs12040650
- Measurements of 540–1740 MHz Brightness Temperatures of Sea Ice During the Winter of the MOSAiC Campaign O. Demir et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3105360
- Sea Ice and Atmospheric Parameter Retrieval From Satellite Microwave Radiometers: Synergy of AMSR2 and SMOS Compared With the CIMR Candidate Mission R. Scarlat et al. 10.1029/2019JC015749
- Weddell Sea polynya analysis using SMOS–SMAP apparent sea ice thickness retrieval A. Mchedlishvili et al. 10.5194/tc-16-471-2022
- Sea Ice Production in the 2016 and 2017 Maud Rise Polynyas L. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2022JC019148
- Estimating thin ice thickness around Svalbard using MODIS satellite imagery Ø. Rudjord et al. 10.1080/04353676.2022.2070158
- The 2018 North Greenland polynya observed by a newly introduced merged optical and passive microwave sea-ice concentration dataset V. Ludwig et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2051-2019
- Study of changes of vessel’s speed in ice conditions on the Northern Sea Route E. Ol’khovik 10.1088/1755-1315/378/1/012096
- Sea Ice Thickness Estimation Based on Regression Neural Networks Using L-Band Microwave Radiometry Data from the FSSCat Mission C. Herbert et al. 10.3390/rs13071366
- An RFI-suppressed SMOS L-band multi-angular brightness temperature dataset spanning over a decade (since 2010) Z. Peng et al. 10.1038/s41597-023-02499-z
- Studies of Sea-Ice Thickness and Salinity Retrieval Using 0.5–2 GHz Microwave Radiometry O. Demir et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2022.3168646
- Estimates of spectral wave attenuation in Antarctic sea ice, using model/data inversion W. Rogers et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2020.103198
- Circumpolar Thin Arctic Sea Ice Thickness and Small-Scale Roughness Retrieval Using Soil Moisture and Ocean Salinity and Soil Moisture Active Passive Observations S. Jo et al. 10.3390/rs11232835
- Estimating the elastic modulus of landfast ice from wave observations J. Voermans et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.63
- Regional suitability prediction of soil salinization based on remote-sensing derivatives and optimal spectral index Z. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145807
- Remote Sensing of Sea Ice Thickness and Salinity With 0.5–2 GHz Microwave Radiometry K. Jezek et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2019.2922163
- Toward a Data Assimilation System for Seamless Sea Ice Prediction Based on the AWI Climate Model L. Mu et al. 10.1029/2019MS001937
- Sea Ice Remote Sensing—Recent Developments in Methods and Climate Data Sets S. Sandven et al. 10.1007/s10712-023-09781-0
- Overview of the MOSAiC expedition: Snow and sea ice M. Nicolaus et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.000046
- Polar Ocean Observations: A Critical Gap in the Observing System and Its Effect on Environmental Predictions From Hours to a Season G. Smith et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00429
- Gaps Analysis and Requirements Specification for the Evolution of Copernicus System for Polar Regions Monitoring: Addressing the Challenges in the Horizon 2020–2030 E. Lancheros et al. 10.3390/rs10071098
- Selection of the Key Earth Observation Sensors and Platforms Focusing on Applications for Polar Regions in the Scope of Copernicus System 2020–2030 E. Lancheros et al. 10.3390/rs11020175
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023