Thaw processes in ice-rich permafrost landscapes represented with laterally coupled tiles in a land surface model
Kjetil S. Aas et al.
Total article views: 4,215 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,122 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,106 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,648 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,632 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 474 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 474 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Pathways of ice-wedge degradation in polygonal tundra under different hydrological conditions J. Nitzbon et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1089-2019
- Mechanistic Modeling of Microtopographic Impacts on CO 2 and CH 4 Fluxes in an Alaskan Tundra Ecosystem Using the CLM‐Microbe Model Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019MS001771
- Channel Network Control on Seasonal Lake Area Dynamics in Arctic Deltas L. Vulis et al. 10.1029/2019GL086710
- Massive Ice Control on Permafrost Coast Erosion and Sensitivity M. Lim et al. 10.1029/2020GL087917
- Ground subsidence effects on simulating dynamic high-latitude surface inundation under permafrost thaw using CLM5 A. Ekici et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-5291-2019
- Permafrost Causes Unique Fine‐Scale Spatial Variability Across Tundra Soils M. Siewert et al. 10.1029/2020GB006659
- Soil moisture and hydrology projections of the permafrost region – a model intercomparison C. Andresen et al. 10.5194/tc-14-445-2020
- A 16-year record (2002–2017) of permafrost, active-layer, and meteorological conditions at the Samoylov Island Arctic permafrost research site, Lena River delta, northern Siberia: an opportunity to validate remote-sensing data and land surface, snow, and permafrost models J. Boike et al. 10.5194/essd-11-261-2019
- Effects of multi-scale heterogeneity on the simulated evolution of ice-rich permafrost lowlands under a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1399-2021
- Transient Modelling of Permafrost Distribution in Iceland J. Czekirda et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00130
- Feedbacks Between Surface Deformation and Permafrost Degradation in Ice Wedge Polygons, Arctic Coastal Plain, Alaska C. Abolt et al. 10.1029/2019JF005349
- Climate and environmental changes of the Lateglacial transition and Holocene in northeastern Siberia: Evidence from diatom oxygen isotopes and assemblage composition at Lake Emanda S. Kostrova et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106905
- Lateral thermokarst patterns in permafrost peat plateaus in northern Norway L. Martin et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3423-2021
- Perspectives on the Future of Land Surface Models and the Challenges of Representing Complex Terrestrial Systems R. Fisher & C. Koven 10.1029/2018MS001453
- Potash regime for restoration of disturbed lands in the Far North A. Iglovikov et al. 10.1051/e3sconf/202021503006
- Stability Conditions of Peat Plateaus and Palsas in Northern Norway L. Martin et al. 10.1029/2018JF004945
- Assessment of the Ice Wedge Polygon Current State by Means of UAV Imagery Analysis (Samoylov Island, the Lena Delta) A. Kartoziia 10.3390/rs11131627
- The ERA5-Land soil temperature bias in permafrost regions B. Cao et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2581-2020
- Fast response of cold ice-rich permafrost in northeast Siberia to a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-15725-8
- Reply to: Permafrost thaw and northern development B. Teufel & L. Sushama 10.1038/s41558-020-0861-6
- Consequences of permafrost degradation for Arctic infrastructure – bridging the model gap between regional and engineering scales T. Schneider von Deimling et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2451-2021
- Surface displacement revealed by L-band InSAR analysis in the Mayya area, Central Yakutia, underlain by continuous permafrost T. Abe et al. 10.1186/s40623-020-01266-3
- The Arctic Carbon Cycle and Its Response to Changing Climate L. Bruhwiler et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00169-5
- Simulating Snow Redistribution and its Effect on Ground Surface Temperature at a High‐Arctic Site on Svalbard R. Zweigel et al. 10.1029/2020JF005673
- A Model of Ice Wedge Polygon Drainage in Changing Arctic Terrain V. Zlotnik et al. 10.3390/w12123376
- Projecting circum-Arctic excess-ground-ice melt with a sub-grid representation in the Community Land Model L. Cai et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4611-2020
- Disproportionate microbial responses to decadal drainage on a Siberian floodplain M. Kwon et al. 10.1111/gcb.15785
- Climate change reduces winter overland travel across the Pan-Arctic even under low-end global warming scenarios A. Gädeke et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abdcf2
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021