Articles | Volume 13, issue 2
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Mapping pan-Arctic landfast sea ice stability using Sentinel-1 interferometry
Total article views: 2,830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,417 with geography defined and 413 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,117 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,749 with geography defined and 368 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 713 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 668 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Recent advances in the study of Arctic submarine permafrost M. Angelopoulos et al. 10.1002/ppp.2061
- HED-UNet: Combined Segmentation and Edge Detection for Monitoring the Antarctic Coastline K. Heidler et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2021.3064606
- Fast Ice Prediction System (FIPS) for land-fast sea ice at Prydz Bay, East Antarctica: an operational service for CHINARE J. Zhao et al. 10.1017/aog.2020.46
- Landfast ice properties over the Beaufort Sea region in 2000–2019 from MODIS and Canadian Ice Service data A. Trishchenko et al. 10.1139/cjes-2021-0011
- Evaluating Landfast Sea Ice Ridging near UtqiaġVik Alaska Using TanDEM-X Interferometry M. Marbouti et al. 10.3390/rs12081247
- 3D SAR Speckle Offset Tracking Potential for Monitoring Landfast Ice Growth and Displacement B. Choe et al. 10.3390/rs13112168
- An Application of Sea Ice Tracking Algorithm for Fast Ice and Stamukhas Detection in the Arctic V. Selyuzhenok & D. Demchev 10.3390/rs13183783
- Seasonal and interannual variability of landfast sea ice in Atka Bay, Weddell Sea, Antarctica S. Arndt et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2775-2020
- Object-based landfast sea ice detection over West Antarctica using time series ALOS PALSAR data M. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111782
- Towards a unifying pan-arctic perspective: A conceptual modelling toolkit P. Wassmann et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2020.102455
- Ground-Based Radar Interferometry of Sea Ice D. Dammann et al. 10.3390/rs13010043
- Hydrological and Kinematic Precursors of the 2017 Calving Event at the Petermann Glacier in Greenland Observed from Multi-Source Remote Sensing Data D. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13040591
- Instantaneous sea ice drift speed from TanDEM-X interferometry D. Dammann et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1395-2019
- Landfast Ice Mapping Using MODIS Clear-Sky Composites: Application for the Banks Island Coastline in Beaufort Sea and Comparison with Canadian Ice Service Data A. Trishchenko & Y. Luo 10.1080/07038992.2021.1909466
- High-resolution mapping of circum-Antarctic landfast sea ice distribution, 2000–2018 A. Fraser et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2987-2020
- Estimating instantaneous sea-ice dynamics from space using the bi-static radar measurements of Earth Explorer 10 candidate Harmony M. Kleinherenbrink et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3101-2021
- Spatial and Temporal Variations in the Extent and Thickness of Arctic Landfast Ice Z. Li et al. 10.3390/rs12010064
- Tenuous Correlation between Snow Depth or Sea Ice Thickness and C- or X-Band Backscattering in Nunavik Fjords of the Hudson Strait S. Dufour-Beauséjour et al. 10.3390/rs13040768
- A Modified Approach of Extracting Landfast Ice Edge Based on Sentinel-1A InSAR Coherence Image in the Gulf of Bothnia Z. Wang et al. 10.3390/jmse9101076
- InSAR Monitoring of Arctic Landfast Sea Ice Deformation Using L-Band ALOS-2, C-Band Radarsat-2 and Sentinel-1 Z. Chen et al. 10.3390/rs13224570
- Coldest Canadian Arctic communities face greatest reductions in shorefast sea ice S. Cooley et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0757-5
- Resolving Fine-Scale Surface Features on Polar Sea Ice: A First Assessment of UAS Photogrammetry Without Ground Control T. Li et al. 10.3390/rs11070784
Latest update: 30 Mar 2023