Continuous and autonomous snow water equivalent measurements by a cosmic ray sensor on an alpine glacier
Total article views: 3,123 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,123 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,559 with geography defined and 564 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,315 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,924 with geography defined and 391 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 808 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 635 with geography defined and 173 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Accuracy and precision of the cosmic‐ray neutron sensor for soil moisture estimation at humid environments J. Iwema et al. 10.1002/hyp.14419
- Review article: Performance assessment of radiation-based field sensors for monitoring the water equivalent of snow cover (SWE) A. Royer et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5079-2021
- Monitoring of Snowpack Dynamics With Cosmic-Ray Neutron Probes: A Comparison of Four Conversion Methods H. Bogena et al. 10.3389/frwa.2020.00019
- The effect of altitude on the uncertainty of radar-based precipitation estimates over Switzerland E. Ghaemi et al. 10.1080/01431161.2023.2203339
- Multi-sensor analysis of monthly gridded snow precipitation on alpine glaciers R. Gugerli et al. 10.5194/asr-18-7-2021
- An empirical model to calculate snow depth from daily snow water equivalent: SWE2HS 1.0 J. Aschauer et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-4063-2023
- Continuous Spatio-Temporal High-Resolution Estimates of SWE Across the Swiss Alps – A Statistical Two-Step Approach for High-Mountain Topography M. Guidicelli et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.664648
- GNSS signal-based snow water equivalent determination for different snowpack conditions along a steep elevation gradient A. Capelli et al. 10.5194/tc-16-505-2022
- Centenary (1930–2023) climate, and snow cover changes in the Western Alps of Italy. The Ossola valley L. Stucchi et al. 10.1007/s10584-023-03548-7
- Error Estimation for Soil Moisture Measurements With Cosmic Ray Neutron Sensing and Implications for Rover Surveys J. Jakobi et al. 10.3389/frwa.2020.00010
- Assimilating near-real-time mass balance stake readings into a model ensemble using a particle filter J. Landmann et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5017-2021
- Radiography using cosmic-ray electromagnetic showers and its application in hydrology A. Taketa et al. 10.1038/s41598-022-24765-7
- European heat waves 2022: contribution to extreme glacier melt in Switzerland inferred from automated ablation readings A. Cremona et al. 10.5194/tc-17-1895-2023
- Estimating snow water equivalent using cosmic‐ray neutron sensors from the COSMOS‐UK network J. Wallbank et al. 10.1002/hyp.14048
- Toward a definition of Essential Mountain Climate Variables J. Thornton et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2021.05.005
- Towards disentangling heterogeneous soil moisture patterns in cosmic-ray neutron sensor footprints D. Rasche et al. 10.5194/hess-25-6547-2021
- Combined GNSS reflectometry–refractometry for automated and continuous in situ surface mass balance estimation on an Antarctic ice shelf L. Steiner et al. 10.5194/tc-17-4903-2023
- More than a century of direct glacier mass-balance observations on Claridenfirn, Switzerland M. Huss et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.22
- Brief communication: Application of a muonic cosmic ray snow gauge to monitor the snow water equivalent on alpine glaciers R. Gugerli et al. 10.5194/tc-16-799-2022
- Snow water equivalent measurement in the Arctic based on cosmic ray neutron attenuation A. Jitnikovitch et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5227-2021
- Rescue and homogenization of 140 years of glacier mass balance data in Switzerland L. Geibel et al. 10.5194/essd-14-3293-2022
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023