Global glacier volume projections under high-end climate change scenarios
Sarah Shannon et al.
Total article views: 3,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,464 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,478 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 992 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 986 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
31 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Projected Changes in Water Year Types and Hydrological Drought in California’s Central Valley in the 21st Century M. He et al. 10.3390/cli9020026
- Adaptation strategies for maize production under climate change for semi-arid environments I. Ahmad et al. 10.1016/j.eja.2020.126040
- Rock glaciers represent hidden water stores in the Himalaya D. Jones et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145368
- Spin‐up of UK Earth System Model 1 (UKESM1) for CMIP6 A. Yool et al. 10.1029/2019MS001933
- UKESM1: Description and Evaluation of the U.K. Earth System Model A. Sellar et al. 10.1029/2019MS001739
- Rock glaciers and mountain hydrology: A review D. Jones et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.04.001
- Brief communication: Updated GAMDAM glacier inventory over high-mountain Asia A. Sakai 10.5194/tc-13-2043-2019
- Thin debris layers do not enhance melting of the Karakoram glaciers S. Muhammad et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141119
- Evolution of debris cover on glaciers of the Eastern Alps, Austria, between 1996 and 2015 F. Fleischer et al. 10.1002/esp.5065
- Present‐Day Greenland Ice Sheet Climate and Surface Mass Balance in CESM2 L. van Kampenhout et al. 10.1029/2019JF005318
- Summer afternoon precipitation associated with wind convergence near the Himalayan glacier fronts C. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2021.105658
- Is ice in the Himalayas more resilient to climate change than we thought? S. Harrison et al. 10.1080/04353676.2021.1888202
- Partitioning the Uncertainty of Ensemble Projections of Global Glacier Mass Change B. Marzeion et al. 10.1029/2019EF001470
- Emptying Water Towers? Impacts of Future Climate and Glacier Change on River Discharge in the Northern Tien Shan, Central Asia M. Shahgedanova et al. 10.3390/w12030627
- Active rock glaciers as shallow groundwater reservoirs, Austrian Alps T. Wagner et al. 10.1007/s00767-020-00455-x
- Long‐term impact of the proglacial lake Jökulsárlón on the flow velocity and stability of Breiðamerkurjökull glacier, Iceland N. Baurley et al. 10.1002/esp.4920
- Implementation of sequential cropping into JULESvn5.2 land-surface model C. Mathison et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-437-2021
- Regional grid refinement in an Earth system model: impacts on the simulated Greenland surface mass balance L. van Kampenhout et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1547-2019
- Elucidating suspended sediment dynamics in a glacierized catchment after an exceptional erosion event: The Djankuat catchment, Caucasus Mountains, Russia A. Tsyplenkov et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105285
- JULES-GL7: the Global Land configuration of the Joint UK Land Environment Simulator version 7.0 and 7.2 A. Wiltshire et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-483-2020
- Vegetation expansion in the subnival Hindu Kush Himalaya K. Anderson et al. 10.1111/gcb.14919
- Low-End Probabilistic Sea-Level Projections G. Le Cozannet et al. 10.3390/w11071507
- Systematic literature review on adaptation towards climate change impacts among indigenous people in the Asia Pacific regions H. Mohamed Shaffril et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.120595
- Modelling the evolution of Djankuat Glacier, North Caucasus, from 1752 until 2100 CE Y. Verhaegen et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4039-2020
- Limited impact of climate forcing products on future glacier evolution in Scandinavia and Iceland L. Compagno et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.24
- Chemical hazard in glacial melt? The glacial system as a secondary source of POPs (in the Northern Hemisphere). A systematic review F. Pawlak et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145244
- A global hydrology research agenda fit for the 2030s R. Wilby 10.2166/nh.2019.100
- A new global gridded glacier dataset based on the Randolph Glacier Inventory version 6.0 Y. Li et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.28
- Geomorphic and Sedimentary Effects of Modern Climate Change: Current and Anticipated Future Conditions in the Western United States A. East & J. Sankey 10.1029/2019RG000692
- Simulating Hydrological Impacts under Climate Change: Implications from Methodological Differences of a Pan European Assessment A. Koutroulis et al. 10.3390/w10101331
- Reserve of ice in glaciers on the Nordenskiöld Land, Spitsbergen, and their changes over the last decades I. Lavrentiev et al. 10.15356/2076-6734-2019-1-23-38
Latest update: 12 May 2021