Articles | Volume 13, issue 10
© Author(s) 2019. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Contrasting thinning patterns between lake- and land-terminating glaciers in the Bhutanese Himalaya
Total article views: 7,711 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 7,711 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,325 with geography defined and 1,386 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,769 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,703 with geography defined and 1,066 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,942 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,622 with geography defined and 320 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The development and impact of an ice‐contact proglacial lake during the Last Glacial Termination, Palaeolake Riada, central Ireland C. Delaney 10.1002/jqs.3412
- Inventory and GLOF hazard assessment of glacial lakes in the Sikkim Himalayas, India N. Islam & P. Patel 10.1080/10106049.2020.1869332
- Recession of Gya Glacier and the 2014 glacial lake outburst flood in the Trans-Himalayan region of Ladakh, India U. Majeed et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.144008
- PISM-LakeCC: Implementing an adaptive proglacial lake boundary in an ice sheet model S. Hinck et al. 10.5194/tc-16-941-2022
- Longbasaba Glacier recession and contribution to its proglacial lake volume between 1988 and 2018 J. Wei et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.119
- Ice-marginal lakes associated with enhanced recession of the Greenland Ice Sheet J. Mallalieu et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103503
- Accelerated mass loss of Himalayan glaciers since the Little Ice Age E. Lee et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-03805-8
- Glacial Lake Area Change and Potential Outburst Flood Hazard Assessment in the Bhutan Himalaya S. Rinzin et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.775195
- Monitoring glacial lake outburst flood susceptibility using Sentinel-1 SAR data, Google Earth Engine, and persistent scatterer interferometry S. Wangchuk et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.112910
- Coincident evolution of glaciers and ice-marginal proglacial lakes across the Southern Alps, New Zealand: Past, present and future J. Carrivick et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2022.103792
- Hydrology of debris-covered glaciers in High Mountain Asia K. Miles et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103212
- Projected 21st-Century Glacial Lake Evolution in High Mountain Asia W. Furian et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.821798
- Glacial change and hydrological implications in the Himalaya and Karakoram Y. Nie et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-00124-w
- Proglacial Lakes Control Glacier Geometry and Behavior During Recession J. Sutherland et al. 10.1029/2020GL088865
- Glacier changes in the Chhombo Chhu Watershed of the Tista basin between 1975 and 2018, the Sikkim Himalaya, India A. Chowdhury et al. 10.5194/essd-13-2923-2021
- Contrasting surface velocities between lake- and land-terminating glaciers in the Himalayan region J. Pronk et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5577-2021
- Toward Numerical Modeling of Interactions Between Ice-Marginal Proglacial Lakes and Glaciers J. Carrivick et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.577068
- Decadal Changes in Glacier Area, Surface Elevation and Mass Balance for 2000–2020 in the Eastern Tanggula Mountains Using Optical Images and TanDEM-X Radar Data Y. Zhou et al. 10.3390/rs14030506
- Assessing controls on mass budget and surface velocity variations of glaciers in Western Himalaya S. Bhushan et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-27014-y
Latest update: 04 Jun 2023