10 Oct 2019
Research article | 10 Oct 2019
Ice shelf basal melt rates from a high-resolution digital elevation model (DEM) record for Pine Island Glacier, Antarctica
David E. Shean et al.
Total article views: 4,077 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,403 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,961 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,959 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,456 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,444 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Mapping Basal Melt Under the Shackleton Ice Shelf, East Antarctica, From CryoSat-2 Radar Altimetry Q. Liang et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3077359
- Impact of West Antarctic ice shelf melting on Southern Ocean hydrography Y. Nakayama et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2205-2020
- Scientific Challenges and Present Capabilities in Underwater Robotic Vehicle Design and Navigation for Oceanographic Exploration Under-Ice L. Barker et al. 10.3390/rs12162588
- Impact of Subglacial Freshwater Discharge on Pine Island Ice Shelf Y. Nakayama et al. 10.1029/2021GL093923
- Basal Channel Evolution on the Getz Ice Shelf, West Antarctica A. Chartrand & I. Howat 10.1029/2019JF005293
- Grounding Line Retreat of Denman Glacier, East Antarctica, Measured With COSMO‐SkyMed Radar Interferometry Data V. Brancato et al. 10.1029/2019GL086291
- Roughness of Ice Shelves Is Correlated With Basal Melt Rates R. Watkins et al. 10.1029/2021GL094743
- The Whole Antarctic Ocean Model (WAOM v1.0): development and evaluation O. Richter et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-617-2022
- Accuracy evaluation of digital elevation models derived from Terrestrial Radar Interferometer over Helheim Glacier, Greenland X. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112759
- ALPS: A Unified Framework for Modeling Time Series of Land Ice Changes P. Shekhar et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2020.3027190
- Investigation of ice shelf ocean interaction in the Amundsen Sea using numerical modeling and ocean state estimates Y. Nakayama 10.5928/kaiyou.29.6_233
- Atmospheric and Oceanographic Signatures in the Ice Shelf Channel Morphology of Roi Baudouin Ice Shelf, East Antarctica, Inferred From Radar Data R. Drews et al. 10.1029/2020JF005587
- Ice‐Shelf Basal Melt Channels Stabilized by Secondary Flow M. Wearing et al. 10.1029/2021GL094872
- Scaling of instability timescales of Antarctic outlet glaciers based on one-dimensional similitude analysis A. Levermann & J. Feldmann 10.5194/tc-13-1621-2019
- Antarctic ice shelf thickness change from multimission lidar mapping T. Sutterley et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1801-2019
- Pathways of ocean heat towards Pine Island and Thwaites grounding lines Y. Nakayama et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-53190-6
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022