27 Sep 2019
Research article | 27 Sep 2019
Heterogeneous spatial and temporal pattern of surface elevation change and mass balance of the Patagonian ice fields between 2000 and 2016
Wael Abdel Jaber et al.
Total article views: 2,642 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,861 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,855 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,253 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,248 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 608 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 607 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Long-lasting impacts of a 20th century glacial lake outburst flood on a Patagonian fjord-river system (Pascua River) L. Piret et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.108080
- Projected increases in surface melt and ice loss for the Northern and Southern Patagonian Icefields C. Bravo et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-95725-w
- TanDEM-X: 10 Years of Formation Flying Bistatic SAR Interferometry M. Zink et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3062286
- Climatic and Morphometric Explanatory Variables of Glacier Changes in the Andes (8–55°S): New Insights From Machine Learning Approaches A. Caro et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.713011
- Changes in the Ice-Front Position and Surface Elevation of Glaciar Pío XI, an Advancing Calving Glacier in the Southern Patagonia Icefield, From 2000–2018 S. Hata & S. Sugiyama 10.3389/feart.2020.576044
- Global time series and temporal mosaics of glacier surface velocities derived from Sentinel-1 data P. Friedl et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4653-2021
- Glaciological traverse across the Southern Patagonian Icefield M. MINOWA et al. 10.5331/bgr.19R03
- Synergistic Use of Single-Pass Interferometry and Radar Altimetry to Measure Mass Loss of NEGIS Outlet Glaciers between 2011 and 2014 L. Krieger et al. 10.3390/rs12060996
- Co-Registration Methods and Error Analysis for Four Decades (1979–2018) of Glacier Elevation Changes in the Southern Patagonian Icefield P. Vacaflor et al. 10.3390/rs14040820
- Physical Limnology and Sediment Dynamics of Lago Argentino, the World's Largest Ice‐Contact Lake M. Van Wyk de Vries et al. 10.1029/2022JF006598
- High-resolution topography of the Antarctic Peninsula combining the TanDEM-X DEM and Reference Elevation Model of Antarctica (REMA) mosaic Y. Dong et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4421-2021
- Surface ablation and its drivers along a west–east transect of the Southern Patagonia Icefield C. Bravo et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.92
- Frontal ablation and mass loss of the Patagonian icefields M. Minowa et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.116811
- Detailed quantification of glacier elevation and mass changes in South Georgia D. Farías-Barahona et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab6b32
- Perito Moreno Glacier dam rupture - A recurrent natural experiment to probe solid-earth elasticity E. Marderwald et al. 10.1016/j.jsames.2020.102904
- Automatic calving front extraction from digital elevation model-derived data Y. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112854
- Modeling and Compensation of the Penetration Bias in InSAR DEMs of Ice Sheets at Different Frequencies G. Fischer et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2020.2992530
- A Review of the Current State and Recent Changes of the Andean Cryosphere M. Masiokas et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00099
Latest update: 04 Jul 2022