On the multi-fractal scaling properties of sea ice deformation
Pierre Rampal et al.
Total article views: 2,024 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,367 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,360 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 984 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 977 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 383 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 383 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Seasonal changes in sea ice kinematics and deformation in the Pacific sector of the Arctic Ocean in 2018/19 R. Lei et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1321-2021
- On the statistical properties of sea-ice lead fraction and heat fluxes in the Arctic E. Ólason et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1053-2021
- Lasting impact of winds on Arctic sea ice through the ocean's memory Q. Wang et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4703-2021
- Copernicus Marine Service Ocean State Report, Issue 4 K. von Schuckmann et al. 10.1080/1755876X.2020.1785097
- Probabilistic Forecasts of Sea Ice Trajectories in the Arctic: Impact of Uncertainties in Surface Wind and Ice Cohesion S. Cheng et al. 10.3390/oceans1040022
- The Future of Sea Ice Modeling: Where Do We Go from Here? E. Blockley et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-20-0073.1
- Comparison of sea ice kinematics at different resolutions modeled with a grid hierarchy in the Community Earth System Model (version 1.2.1) S. Xu et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-603-2021
- Estimating instantaneous sea-ice dynamics from space using the bi-static radar measurements of Earth Explorer 10 candidate Harmony M. Kleinherenbrink et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3101-2021
- Annual Cycles of Sea Ice Motion and Deformation Derived From Buoy Measurements in the Western Arctic Ocean Over Two Ice Seasons R. Lei et al. 10.1029/2019JC015310
- A lead-width distribution for Antarctic sea ice: a case study for the Weddell Sea with high-resolution Sentinel-2 images M. Muchow et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4527-2021
- Non-normal flow rules affect fracture angles in sea ice viscous–plastic rheologies D. Ringeisen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2873-2021
- Feature-based comparison of sea ice deformation in lead-permitting sea ice simulations N. Hutter & M. Losch 10.5194/tc-14-93-2020
- Drift of Pancake Ice Floes in the Winter Antarctic Marginal Ice Zone During Polar Cyclones A. Alberello et al. 10.1029/2019JC015418
- Wave–sea-ice interactions in a brittle rheological framework G. Boutin et al. 10.5194/tc-15-431-2021
- The Effects of Ice Floe‐Floe Interactions on Pressure Ridging in Sea Ice A. Damsgaard et al. 10.1029/2020MS002336
- Feasibility Study on Estimation of Sea Ice Drift from KOMPSAT-5 and COSMO-SkyMed SAR Images J. Park et al. 10.3390/rs13204038
- Presentation and evaluation of the Arctic sea ice forecasting system neXtSIM-F T. Williams et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3207-2021
- Landfast sea ice material properties derived from ice bridge simulations using the Maxwell elasto-brittle rheology M. Plante et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2137-2020
- Data assimilation using adaptive, non-conservative, moving mesh models A. Aydoğdu et al. 10.5194/npg-26-175-2019
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021