14 Jun 2019
Research article | 14 Jun 2019
Sensitivity of a calving glacier to ice–ocean interactions under climate change: new insights from a 3-D full-Stokes model
Joe Todd et al.
Total article views: 2,160 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Feb 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,686 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,678 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,218 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,212 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 468 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 466 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Calving of a Large Greenlandic Tidewater Glacier has Complex Links to Meltwater Plumes and Mélange S. Cook et al. 10.1029/2020JF006051
- A simple parametrization of mélange buttressing for calving glaciers T. Schlemm & A. Levermann 10.5194/tc-15-531-2021
- Formation, flow and break-up of ephemeral ice mélange at LeConte Glacier and Bay, Alaska J. Amundson et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.29
- Twenty-first century ocean forcing of the Greenland ice sheet for modelling of sea level contribution D. Slater et al. 10.5194/tc-14-985-2020
- A fully-coupled 3D model of a large Greenlandic outlet glacier with evolving subglacial hydrology, frontal plume melting and calving S. Cook et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.109
- Influence of glacier runoff and near-terminus subglacial hydrology on frontal ablation at a large Greenlandic tidewater glacier C. Bunce et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.109
- Thinning leads to calving-style changes at Bowdoin Glacier, Greenland E. van Dongen et al. 10.5194/tc-15-485-2021
- Calving Multiplier Effect Controlled by Melt Undercut Geometry D. Slater et al. 10.1029/2021JF006191
- Coupled modelling of subglacial hydrology and calving-front melting at Store Glacier, West Greenland S. Cook et al. 10.5194/tc-14-905-2020
- Controls on Water Storage and Drainage in Crevasses on the Greenland Ice Sheet T. Chudley et al. 10.1029/2021JF006287
- A decade of variability on Jakobshavn Isbræ: ocean temperatures pace speed through influence on mélange rigidity I. Joughin et al. 10.5194/tc-14-211-2020
- Estimation of mass and energy balance of glaciers using a distributed energy balance model over the Chandra river basin (Western Himalaya) A. Patel et al. 10.1002/hyp.14058
- Parker Ice Tongue Collapse, Antarctica, Triggered by Loss of Stabilizing Land‐Fast Sea Ice R. Gomez‐Fell et al. 10.1029/2021GL096156
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022