Pathways of ice-wedge degradation in polygonal tundra under different hydrological conditions
Jan Nitzbon et al.
Total article views: 4,258 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,223 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,211 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,589 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,578 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 634 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 633 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Timescales of the permafrost carbon cycle and legacy effects of temperature overshoot scenarios P. de Vrese & V. Brovkin 10.1038/s41467-021-23010-5
- Lateral thermokarst patterns in permafrost peat plateaus in northern Norway L. Martin et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3423-2021
- Soil moisture and hydrology projections of the permafrost region – a model intercomparison C. Andresen et al. 10.5194/tc-14-445-2020
- Simulating Snow Redistribution and its Effect on Ground Surface Temperature at a High‐Arctic Site on Svalbard R. Zweigel et al. 10.1029/2020JF005673
- A Model of Ice Wedge Polygon Drainage in Changing Arctic Terrain V. Zlotnik et al. 10.3390/w12123376
- A Quantitative Graph-Based Approach to Monitoring Ice-Wedge Trough Dynamics in Polygonal Permafrost Landscapes T. Rettelbach et al. 10.3390/rs13163098
- Projecting circum-Arctic excess-ground-ice melt with a sub-grid representation in the Community Land Model L. Cai et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4611-2020
- Effects of multi-scale heterogeneity on the simulated evolution of ice-rich permafrost lowlands under a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1399-2021
- Feedbacks Between Surface Deformation and Permafrost Degradation in Ice Wedge Polygons, Arctic Coastal Plain, Alaska C. Abolt et al. 10.1029/2019JF005349
- Serpentine (Floating) Ice Channels and their Interaction with Riverbed Permafrost in the Lena River Delta, Russia B. Juhls et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.689941
- Sensitivity of ecosystem-protected permafrost under changing boreal forest structures S. Stuenzi et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac153d
- New insights into the drainage of inundated ice-wedge polygons using fundamental hydrologic principles D. Harp et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4005-2021
- Assessment of the Ice Wedge Polygon Current State by Means of UAV Imagery Analysis (Samoylov Island, the Lena Delta) A. Kartoziia 10.3390/rs11131627
- Debris cover on thaw slumps and its insulative role in a warming climate S. Zwieback et al. 10.1002/esp.4919
- Evaluating integrated surface/subsurface permafrost thermal hydrology models in ATS (v0.88) against observations from a polygonal tundra site A. Jan et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2259-2020
- Fast response of cold ice-rich permafrost in northeast Siberia to a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-15725-8
- Variability of the surface energy balance in permafrost-underlain boreal forest S. Stuenzi et al. 10.5194/bg-18-343-2021
- Consequences of permafrost degradation for Arctic infrastructure – bridging the model gap between regional and engineering scales T. Schneider von Deimling et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2451-2021
- Guidelines for cold‐regions groundwater numerical modeling P. Lamontagne‐Hallé et al. 10.1002/wat2.1467
- High potential for loss of permafrost landforms in a changing climate O. Karjalainen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abafd5
- Thaw processes in ice-rich permafrost landscapes represented with laterally coupled tiles in a land surface model K. Aas et al. 10.5194/tc-13-591-2019
- Stability Conditions of Peat Plateaus and Palsas in Northern Norway L. Martin et al. 10.1029/2018JF004945
- A 16-year record (2002–2017) of permafrost, active-layer, and meteorological conditions at the Samoylov Island Arctic permafrost research site, Lena River delta, northern Siberia: an opportunity to validate remote-sensing data and land surface, snow, and permafrost models J. Boike et al. 10.5194/essd-11-261-2019
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021