Definition differences and internal variability affect the simulated Arctic sea ice melt season
Total article views: 4,244 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,244 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,307 with geography defined and 937 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,679 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,773 with geography defined and 906 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 565 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 534 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Increased Transnational Sea Ice Transport Between Neighboring Arctic States in the 21st Century P. DeRepentigny et al. 10.1029/2019EF001284
- Seasonal transition dates can reveal biases in Arctic sea ice simulations A. Smith et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2977-2020
- Sources of seasonal sea-ice bias for CMIP6 models in the Hudson Bay Complex A. Crawford et al. 10.1017/aog.2023.42
- Modelling the evolution of Arctic multiyear sea ice over 2000–2018 H. Regan et al. 10.5194/tc-17-1873-2023
- Forced Changes in the Arctic Freshwater Budget Emerge in the Early 21st Century A. Jahn & R. Laiho 10.1029/2020GL088854
- Delay in Arctic Sea Ice Freeze-Up Linked to Early Summer Sea Ice Loss: Evidence from Satellite Observations L. Zheng et al. 10.3390/rs13112162
- Arctic shipping guidance from the CMIP6 ensemble on operational and infrastructural timescales X. Li et al. 10.1007/s10584-021-03172-3
- Sea ice breakup and freeze-up indicators for users of the Arctic coastal environment J. Walsh et al. 10.5194/tc-16-4617-2022
- Arctic Sea Ice in Two Configurations of the CESM2 During the 20th and 21st Centuries P. DeRepentigny et al. 10.1029/2020JC016133
- Impact of 1, 2 and 4 °C of global warming on ship navigation in the Canadian Arctic L. Mudryk et al. 10.1038/s41558-021-01087-6
- The Characteristics of Surface Albedo Change Trends over the Antarctic Sea Ice Region during Recent Decades C. Zhou et al. 10.3390/rs11070821
- Universal thermal climate index in the Arctic in an era of climate change: Alaska and Chukotka as a case study E. Grigorieva et al. 10.1007/s00484-023-02531-2
- Improving model-satellite comparisons of sea ice melt onset with a satellite simulator A. Smith et al. 10.5194/tc-16-3235-2022
- Defining the “Ice Shed” of the Arctic Ocean's Last Ice Area and Its Future Evolution R. Newton et al. 10.1029/2021EF001988
- Evaluation and joint projection of temperature and precipitation extremes across Canada based on hierarchical Bayesian modelling and large ensembles of regional climate simulations H. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2022.100443
- Spatiotemporal evolution of melt ponds on Arctic sea ice M. Webster et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.000072
- Changes in the annual sea ice freeze–thaw cycle in the Arctic Ocean from 2001 to 2018 L. Lin et al. 10.5194/tc-16-4779-2022
- Arctic sea ice melt onset favored by an atmospheric pressure pattern reminiscent of the North American-Eurasian Arctic pattern S. Horvath et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05776-y
- The Max Planck Institute Grand Ensemble: Enabling the Exploration of Climate System Variability N. Maher et al. 10.1029/2019MS001639
- Large ensemble climate model simulations: introduction, overview, and future prospects for utilising multiple types of large ensemble N. Maher et al. 10.5194/esd-12-401-2021
- An Optimal Atmospheric Circulation Mode in the Arctic Favoring Strong Summertime Sea Ice Melting and Ice–Albedo Feedback I. Baxter & Q. Ding 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0679.1
- Exploiting large ensembles for a better yet simpler climate model evaluation L. Suarez-Gutierrez et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05821-w
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023