Greenland iceberg melt variability from high-resolution satellite observations
Total article views: 3,569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,569 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,314 with geography defined and 255 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,792 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,551 with geography defined and 241 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 777 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 763 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Formation, flow and break-up of ephemeral ice mélange at LeConte Glacier and Bay, Alaska J. Amundson et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.29
- Mass Balance of Novaya Zemlya Archipelago, Russian High Arctic, Using Time-Variable Gravity from GRACE and Altimetry Data from ICESat and CryoSat-2 E. Ciracì et al. 10.3390/rs10111817
- Maker Buoy Variants for Water Level Monitoring and Tracking Drifting Objects in Remote Areas of Greenland D. Carlson et al. 10.3390/s20051254
- Modelling the effect of submarine iceberg melting on glacier-adjacent water properties B. Davison et al. 10.5194/tc-16-1181-2022
- An affordable and miniature ice coring drill for rapid acquisition of small iceberg samples S. Thomsen et al. 10.1016/j.ohx.2020.e00101
- Rapid iceberg calving following removal of tightly packed pro-glacial mélange S. Xie et al. 10.1038/s41467-019-10908-4
- Measurements of Iceberg Melt Rates Using High‐Resolution GPS and Iceberg Surface Scans K. Schild et al. 10.1029/2020GL089765
- Influence of Glacial Meltwater on Summer Biogeochemical Cycles in Scoresby Sund, East Greenland M. Seifert et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00412
- Semi-automated open water iceberg detection from Landsat applied to Disko Bay, West Greenland J. SCHEICK et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.23
- Future Evolution of Greenland's Marine‐Terminating Outlet Glaciers G. Catania et al. 10.1029/2018JF004873
- Antarctic iceberg melt rate variability and sensitivity to ocean thermal forcing E. Enderlin et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.54
- Effectively Extracting Iceberg Freeboard Using Bi-Temporal Landsat-8 Panchromatic Image Shadows Z. Guan et al. 10.3390/rs13030430
- Autonomous ballistic airdrop of objects from a small fixed-wing unmanned aerial vehicle S. Mathisen et al. 10.1007/s10514-020-09902-3
- Iceberg melting substantially modifies oceanic heat flux towards a major Greenlandic tidewater glacier B. Davison et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-19805-7
- Sediment concentrations and transport in icebergs, Scoresby Sound, East Greenland B. Hasholt et al. 10.1002/hyp.14668
- Early Holocene palaeoceanographic and glaciological changes in southeast Greenland C. Andresen et al. 10.1177/09596836221080758
- The Aftermath of Petermann Glacier Calving Events (2008–2012): Ice Island Size Distributions and Meltwater Dispersal A. Crawford et al. 10.1029/2018JC014388
- Seasonal Variations in Iceberg Freshwater Flux in Sermilik Fjord, Southeast Greenland From Sentinel‐2 Imagery A. Moyer et al. 10.1029/2019GL082309
- Review article: How does glacier discharge affect marine biogeochemistry and primary production in the Arctic? M. Hopwood et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1347-2020
Latest update: 07 Dec 2023