13 Dec 2018
Research article | 13 Dec 2018
Variability in individual particle structure and mixing states between the glacier–snowpack and atmosphere in the northeastern Tibetan Plateau
Zhiwen Dong et al.
Total article views: 1,843 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,451 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,442 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,004 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 997 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 445 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Specifying the light-absorbing properties of aerosol particles in fresh snow samples, collected at the Environmental Research Station Schneefernerhaus (UFS), Zugspitze M. Schnaiter et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10829-2019
- Optical properties of coated black carbon aggregates: numerical simulations, radiative forcing estimates, and size-resolved parameterization scheme B. Romshoo et al. 10.5194/acp-21-12989-2021
- Carbonaceous aerosol characteristics on the Third Pole: A primary study based on the Atmospheric Pollution and Cryospheric Change (APCC) network P. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.06.112
- Enhancement of snow albedo reduction and radiative forcing due to coated black carbon in snow W. Pu et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2255-2021
- A Systematic Approach to Comprehend the Role of Atmospheric Black Carbon in Different Environmental Segments K. Venkatraman et al. 10.1007/s41810-021-00100-x
- Mixing State and Fractal Dimension of Soot Particles at a Remote Site in the Southeastern Tibetan Plateau Q. Yuan et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b01917
- Influence of light-absorbing particles on snow spectral irradiance profiles F. Tuzet et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2169-2019
- An Overview of Snow Albedo Sensitivity to Black Carbon Contamination and Snow Grain Properties Based on Experimental Datasets Across the Northern Hemisphere X. Wang et al. 10.1007/s40726-020-00157-1
- In Situ Observations of Light‐Absorbing Carbonaceous Aerosols at Himalaya: Analysis of the South Asian Sources and Trans‐Himalayan Valleys Transport Pathways Q. Yuan et al. 10.1029/2020JD032615
- A review of atmospheric individual particle analyses: Methodologies and applications in environmental research L. Shao et al. 10.1016/j.gr.2022.01.007
- A review of black carbon in snow and ice and its impact on the cryosphere S. Kang et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103346
- Aeolian dust transport, cycle and influences in high-elevation cryosphere of the Tibetan Plateau region: New evidences from alpine snow and ice Z. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103408
- Quantification of the radiative impact of light-absorbing particles during two contrasted snow seasons at Col du Lautaret (2058 m a.s.l., French Alps) F. Tuzet et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4553-2020
- Provenance tracing of dust using rare earth elements in recent snow deposited during the pre-monsoon season from mountain glaciers in the central to northern Tibetan Plateau K. Zheng et al. 10.1007/s11356-021-13561-x
- Using Excimeric Fluorescence to Study How the Cooling Rate Determines the Behavior of Naphthalenes in Freeze-Concentrated Solutions: Vitrification and Crystallization G. Ondrušková et al. 10.1021/acs.jpcb.0c07817
- Athabasca oil sands region snow contains efficient micron and nano-sized ice nucleating particles R. Rangel-Alvarado et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.05.105
- Potential Effect of Black Carbon on Glacier Mass Balance during the Past 55 Years of Laohugou Glacier No. 12, Western Qilian Mountains J. Chen et al. 10.1007/s12583-019-1238-5
- Spatial distribution and potential sources of methanesulfonic acid in High Asia glaciers Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105227
Latest update: 15 May 2022