Articles | Volume 12, issue 12
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Retreat of Thwaites Glacier, West Antarctica, over the next 100 years using various ice flow models, ice shelf melt scenarios and basal friction laws
Total article views: 6,980 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,980 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,423 with geography defined and 1,557 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,880 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,390 with geography defined and 1,490 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,100 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,033 with geography defined and 67 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The transferability of adjoint inversion products between different ice flow models J. Barnes et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1975-2021
- Past water flow beneath Pine Island and Thwaites glaciers, West Antarctica J. Kirkham et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1959-2019
- Sea-level rise projections for Sweden based on the new IPCC special report: The ocean and cryosphere in a changing climate M. Hieronymus & O. Kalén 10.1007/s13280-019-01313-8
- A Multifidelity Quantile-Based Approach for Confidence Sets of Random Excursion Sets with Application to Ice-Sheet Dynamics K. Bulthuis et al. 10.1137/19M1280466
- Geospatial investigation on transitional (quiescence to surge initiation) phase dynamics of Monacobreen tidewater glacier, Svalbard D. Banerjee et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2021.08.020
- Sea Level Projections From IPCC Special Report on the Ocean and Cryosphere Call for a New Climate Adaptation Strategy in the Skagerrak-Kattegat Seas J. Su et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.629470
- Calving cycle of the Brunt Ice Shelf, Antarctica, driven by changes in ice shelf geometry J. De Rydt et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2771-2019
- Pathways and modification of warm water flowing beneath Thwaites Ice Shelf, West Antarctica A. Wåhlin et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abd7254
- Uncertainty quantification of the multi-centennial response of the Antarctic ice sheet to climate change K. Bulthuis et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1349-2019
- The Impact of Variable Ocean Temperatures on Totten Glacier Stability and Discharge F. McCormack et al. 10.1029/2020GL091790
- Modelling the Antarctic Ice Sheet across the mid-Pleistocene transition – implications for Oldest Ice J. Sutter et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2023-2019
- Bed-type variability and till (dis)continuity beneath Thwaites Glacier, West Antarctica A. Muto et al. 10.1017/aog.2019.32
- Derivation of bedrock topography measurement requirements for the reduction of uncertainty in ice-sheet model projections of Thwaites Glacier B. Castleman et al. 10.5194/tc-16-761-2022
- Results of the third Marine Ice Sheet Model Intercomparison Project (MISMIP+) S. Cornford et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2283-2020
- Deglaciation of Pope Glacier implies widespread early Holocene ice sheet thinning in the Amundsen Sea sector of Antarctica J. Johnson et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116501
- Deep glacial troughs and stabilizing ridges unveiled beneath the margins of the Antarctic ice sheet M. Morlighem et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0510-8
- Effect of Subshelf Melt Variability on Sea Level Rise Contribution From Thwaites Glacier, Antarctica M. Hoffman et al. 10.1029/2019JF005155
- Sensitivity of ice sheet surface velocity and elevation to variations in basal friction and topography in the full Stokes and shallow-shelf approximation frameworks using adjoint equations G. Cheng et al. 10.5194/tc-15-715-2021
- Spatial probabilistic calibration of a high-resolution Amundsen Sea Embayment ice sheet model with satellite altimeter data A. Wernecke et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1459-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 03 Jun 2023