The potential of sea ice leads as a predictor for summer Arctic sea ice extent
Total article views: 3,090 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jul 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,090 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,767 with geography defined and 323 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,319 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,034 with geography defined and 285 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 771 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 733 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Patterns of wintertime Arctic sea-ice leads and their relation to winds and ocean currents S. Willmes et al. 10.5194/tc-17-3291-2023
- Driving Mechanisms of an Extreme Winter Sea Ice Breakup Event in the Beaufort Sea J. Rheinlænder et al. 10.1029/2022GL099024
- Spaceborne thermal infrared observations of Arctic sea ice leads at 30 m resolution Y. Qiu et al. 10.5194/tc-17-2829-2023
- Using a skillful statistical model to predict September sea ice covering Arctic shipping routes S. Li et al. 10.1007/s13131-020-1595-z
- The Arctic Amplification and Its Impact: A Synthesis through Satellite Observations I. Esau et al. 10.3390/rs15051354
- Statistical modeling of sea ice concentration in the northwest region of the Antarctic Peninsula F. Hillebrand et al. 10.1007/s10661-021-08843-3
- Estimation of Sea Ice Production in the North Water Polynya Based on Ice Arch Duration in Winter During 2006–2019 H. Ren et al. 10.1029/2022JC018764
- Arctic sea ice mass balance in a new coupled ice–ocean model using a brittle rheology framework G. Boutin et al. 10.5194/tc-17-617-2023
- Delay in Arctic Sea Ice Freeze-Up Linked to Early Summer Sea Ice Loss: Evidence from Satellite Observations L. Zheng et al. 10.3390/rs13112162
- Towards reliable Arctic sea ice prediction using multivariate data assimilation J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2018.11.018
- Arctic Sea Ice and Open Water Classification From Spaceborne Fully Polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Radar Y. Lu et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2023.3266158
- Distinct Role of a Spring Atmospheric Circulation Mode in the Arctic Sea Ice Decline in Summer H. Bi et al. 10.1029/2022JD037477
- The importance of the sea ice marginal zone for the surface turbulent heat fluxes in Arctic on the basis of NCEP CFSR reanalysis J. Selivanova et al. 10.2205/2020ES000744
- Winter atmospheric boundary layer observations over sea ice in the coastal zone of the Bay of Bothnia (Baltic Sea) M. Wenta et al. 10.5194/essd-13-33-2021
- Spring leads in the Beaufort Sea and its interannual trend using Terra/MODIS thermal imagery M. Qu et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112342
- Estimating subpixel turbulent heat flux over leads from MODIS thermal infrared imagery with deep learning Z. Yin et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2835-2021
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023