26 Nov 2018
Research article | 26 Nov 2018
Impact of assimilating a merged sea-ice thickness from CryoSat-2 and SMOS in the Arctic reanalysis
Jiping Xie et al.
Total article views: 2,506 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,233 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,222 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,511 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,504 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 722 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 718 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The SARAL/AltiKa mission: A step forward to the future of altimetry J. Verron et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.01.030
- Copernicus Marine Service Ocean State Report, Issue 5 K. von Schuckmann et al. 10.1080/1755876X.2021.1946240
- Benefits of sea ice initialization for the interannual-to-decadal climate prediction skill in the Arctic in EC-Earth3 T. Tian et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-4283-2021
- Improving Arctic sea ice seasonal outlook by ensemble prediction using an ice-ocean model Q. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2019.04.021
- From Observation to Information and Users: The Copernicus Marine Service Perspective P. Le Traon et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00234
- Assimilation of sea ice thickness derived from CryoSat-2 along-track freeboard measurements into the Met Office's Forecast Ocean Assimilation Model (FOAM) E. Fiedler et al. 10.5194/tc-16-61-2022
- Satellite-Based Data Assimilation System for the Initialization of Arctic Sea Ice Concentration and Thickness Using CICE5 J. Lee & Y. Ham 10.3389/fclim.2022.797733
- Assimilation of semi-qualitative sea ice thickness data with the EnKF-SQ: a twin experiment A. Shah et al. 10.1080/16000870.2019.1697166
- Evaluation of sea-ice thickness reanalysis data from the coupled ocean-sea-ice data assimilation system TOPAZ4 Y. Xiu et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.110
- Polar Ocean Observations: A Critical Gap in the Observing System and Its Effect on Environmental Predictions From Hours to a Season G. Smith et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00429
- Implementation of an Adaptive Bias‐Aware Extended Kalman Filter for Sea‐Ice Data Assimilation in the HARMONIE‐AROME Numerical Weather Prediction System Y. Batrak 10.1029/2021MS002533
- Observations of SAR polarimetric parameters of lake and fast sea ice during the early growth phase M. Shokr & M. Dabboor 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111910
- Ensemble-based estimation of sea-ice volume variations in the Baffin Bay C. Min et al. 10.5194/tc-15-169-2021
- Arctic Ice Ocean Prediction System: evaluating sea-ice forecasts during Xuelong's first trans-Arctic Passage in summer 2017 L. Mu et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.55
- Evaluation of Arctic Ocean surface salinities from the Soil Moisture and Ocean Salinity (SMOS) mission against a regional reanalysis and in situ data J. Xie et al. 10.5194/os-15-1191-2019
- Ocean Reanalyses: Recent Advances and Unsolved Challenges A. Storto et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00418
- Impact of assimilating sea ice concentration, sea ice thickness and snow depth in a coupled ocean–sea ice modelling system S. Fritzner et al. 10.5194/tc-13-491-2019
- Toward a Data Assimilation System for Seamless Sea Ice Prediction Based on the AWI Climate Model L. Mu et al. 10.1029/2019MS001937
- Towards reliable Arctic sea ice prediction using multivariate data assimilation J. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.scib.2018.11.018
- Assessment of contemporary satellite sea ice thickness products for Arctic sea ice H. Sallila et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1187-2019
- Year-round impact of winter sea ice thickness observations on seasonal forecasts B. Balan-Sarojini et al. 10.5194/tc-15-325-2021
- Arctic ocean–sea ice reanalysis for the period 2007–2016 using the adjoint method G. Lyu et al. 10.1002/qj.4002
- Seasonal Arctic Sea Ice Prediction Using a Newly Developed Fully Coupled Regional Model With the Assimilation of Satellite Sea Ice Observations C. Yang et al. 10.1029/2019MS001938
- Assimilation of SMOS sea ice thickness in the regional ice prediction system M. Gupta et al. 10.1080/01431161.2021.1897183
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022