26 Sep 2018
Research article | 26 Sep 2018
Dual-satellite (Sentinel-2 and Landsat 8) remote sensing of supraglacial lakes in Greenland
Andrew G. Williamson et al.
Total article views: 4,289 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,752 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,711 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,473 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,461 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,279 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,250 with geography defined and 29 with unknown origin.
29 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Over-winter persistence of supraglacial lakes on the Greenland Ice Sheet: results and insights from a new model R. Law et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.7
- Mapping thermokarst lakes and ponds across permafrost landscapes in the Headwater Area of Yellow River on northeastern Qinghai-Tibet Plateau R. Șerban et al. 10.1080/01431161.2020.1752954
- Automated mapping of the seasonal evolution of surface meltwater and its links to climate on the Amery Ice Shelf, Antarctica P. Tuckett et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5785-2021
- Challenges in predicting Greenland supraglacial lake drainages at the regional scale K. Poinar & L. Andrews 10.5194/tc-15-1455-2021
- Leveraging Multi-Source Data and Digital Technology to Support the Monitoring of Localized Water Changes in the Mekong Region O. Polpanich et al. 10.3390/su14031739
- Supraglacial lake bathymetry automatically derived from ICESat-2 constraining lake depth estimates from multi-source satellite imagery R. Datta & B. Wouters 10.5194/tc-15-5115-2021
- Global seasonal dynamics of inland open water and ice A. Pickens et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2022.112963
- Perennial Supraglacial Lakes in Northeast Greenland Observed by Polarimetric SAR L. Schröder et al. 10.3390/rs12172798
- Contrasting regional variability of buried meltwater extent over 2 years across the Greenland Ice Sheet D. Dunmire et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2983-2021
- Response of supraglacial rivers and lakes to ice flow and surface melt on the northeast Greenland ice sheet during the 2017 melt season Y. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126750
- Supervised classification of slush and ponded water on Antarctic ice shelves using Landsat 8 imagery R. Dell et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.114
- Fully Automated Detection of Supraglacial Lake Area for Northeast Greenland Using Sentinel-2 Time-Series P. Hochreuther et al. 10.3390/rs13020205
- An inventory of supraglacial lakes and channels across the West Antarctic Ice Sheet D. Corr et al. 10.5194/essd-14-209-2022
- The 32-year record-high surface melt in 2019/2020 on the northern George VI Ice Shelf, Antarctic Peninsula A. Banwell et al. 10.5194/tc-15-909-2021
- Recent understanding of Antarctic supraglacial lakes using satellite remote sensing J. Arthur et al. 10.1177/0309133320916114
- Off-peak NDVI correction to reconstruct Landsat time series for post-fire recovery in high-latitude forests C. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jag.2022.102704
- Surface meltwater runoff on the Greenland ice sheet estimated from remotely sensed supraglacial lake infilling rate K. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111459
- Supraglacial lake drainage at a fast-flowing Greenlandic outlet glacier T. Chudley et al. 10.1073/pnas.1913685116
- Distribution and Evolution of Supraglacial Lakes in Greenland during the 2016–2018 Melt Seasons J. Hu et al. 10.3390/rs14010055
- Ice Monitoring in Swiss Lakes from Optical Satellites and Webcams Using Machine Learning M. Tom et al. 10.3390/rs12213555
- Greenland-wide inventory of ice marginal lakes using a multi-method approach P. How et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-83509-1
- Controls on Water Storage and Drainage in Crevasses on the Greenland Ice Sheet T. Chudley et al. 10.1029/2021JF006287
- Seasonal evolution of supraglacial lakes and rivers on the southwest Greenland Ice Sheet K. Yang et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.10
- Antarctic Supraglacial Lake Detection Using Landsat 8 and Sentinel-2 Imagery: Towards Continental Generation of Lake Volumes M. Moussavi et al. 10.3390/rs12010134
- Lateral meltwater transfer across an Antarctic ice shelf R. Dell et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2313-2020
- ICESat‐2 Meltwater Depth Estimates: Application to Surface Melt on Amery Ice Shelf, East Antarctica H. Fricker et al. 10.1029/2020GL090550
- Winter drainage of surface lakes on the Greenland Ice Sheet from Sentinel-1 SAR imagery C. Benedek & I. Willis 10.5194/tc-15-1587-2021
- Automatic Extraction of Supraglacial Lakes in Southwest Greenland during the 2014–2018 Melt Seasons Based on Convolutional Neural Network J. Yuan et al. 10.3390/w12030891
- Hydrological and Kinematic Precursors of the 2017 Calving Event at the Petermann Glacier in Greenland Observed from Multi-Source Remote Sensing Data D. Li et al. 10.3390/rs13040591
Latest update: 30 Jun 2022