Mechanisms leading to the 2016 giant twin glacier collapses, Aru Range, Tibet
Adrien Gilbert et al.
Total article views: 5,542 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,573 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,561 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,923 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,914 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 650 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 647 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Manifestations and mechanisms of the Karakoram glacier Anomaly D. Farinotti et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0513-5
- Brief communication: Collapse of 4 Mm<sup>3</sup> of ice from a cirque glacier in the Central Andes of Argentina D. Falaschi et al. 10.5194/tc-13-997-2019
- Sudden large-volume detachments of low-angle mountain glaciers – more frequent than thought? A. Kääb et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1751-2021
- A two-dimensional, higher-order, enthalpy-based thermomechanical ice flow model for mountain glaciers and its benchmark experiments Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2020.104526
- Impact of glacier shape on the mass balance changes: A case study of Dongkemadi region, central Tibetan Plateau A. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2020.05.010
- Glacier-Related Hazards Along the International Karakoram Highway: Status and Future Perspectives Y. Gao et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.611501
- A Surging Glacier Recognized by Remote Sensing on the Zangser Kangri Ice Field, Central Tibetan Plateau B. Jia et al. 10.3390/rs13061220
- Glacier detachments and rock-ice avalanches in the Petra Pervogo range, Tajikistan (1973–2019) S. Leinss et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-1409-2021
- What drives large-scale glacier detachments? Insights from Flat Creek glacier, St. Elias Mountains, Alaska M. Jacquemart et al. 10.1130/G47211.1
- The State of Remote Sensing Capabilities of Cascading Hazards Over High Mountain Asia D. Kirschbaum et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00197
- Lake water and glacier mass gains in the northwestern Tibetan Plateau observed from multi-sensor remote sensing data: Implication of an enhanced hydrological cycle G. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111554
- Repeat Glacier Collapses and Surges in the Amney Machen Mountain Range, Tibet, Possibly Triggered by a Developing Rock-Slope Instability F. Paul 10.3390/rs11060708
- Recent glacier and lake changes in High Mountain Asia and their relation to precipitation changes D. Treichler et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2977-2019
- The influence of water percolation through crevasses on the thermal regime of a Himalayan mountain glacier A. Gilbert et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1273-2020
- The presence and influence of glacier surging around the Geladandong ice caps, North East Tibetan Plateau O. King et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.05.001
- Characterizing the behaviour of surge-type glaciers in the Geladandong Mountain Region, Inner Tibetan Plateau, from 1986 to 2020 Y. Gao et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107806
- The joint driving effects of climate and weather changes caused the Chamoli glacier-rock avalanche in the high altitudes of the India Himalaya Y. Zhou et al. 10.1007/s11430-021-9844-0
- Thermal Conductivity of Snow, Firn, and Porous Ice From 3‐D Image‐Based Computations N. Calonne et al. 10.1029/2019GL085228
- Dynamic process of the massive Aru glacier collapse in Tibet X. Bai & S. He 10.1007/s10346-019-01337-x
- Response of downstream lakes to Aru glacier collapses on the western Tibetan Plateau Y. Lei et al. 10.5194/tc-15-199-2021
- Glacier mass changes over Duxueshan, Burog Kangri, and Zangser Kangri in the Inner Tibetan Plateau Z. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s12665-020-09044-w
- Multi-decadal geomorphic changes of a low-angle valley glacier in the East Kunlun Mountains: remote sensing observations and detachment hazard assessment X. Wang et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2791-2021
- The hazardous 2017–2019 surge and river damming by Shispare Glacier, Karakoram R. Bhambri et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-61277-8
Latest update: 02 Dec 2021