Hydrologic flow path development varies by aspect during spring snowmelt in complex subalpine terrain
Ryan W. Webb et al.
Total article views: 2,678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,435 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,425 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,578 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,572 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 857 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 853 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A deep learning hybrid predictive modeling (HPM) approach for estimating evapotranspiration and ecosystem respiration J. Chen et al. 10.5194/hess-25-6041-2021
- Runoff sensitivity to snow depletion curve representation within a continental scale hydrologic model G. Sexstone et al. 10.1002/hyp.13735
- Snowfall Fraction, Cold Content, and Energy Balance Changes Drive Differential Response to Simulated Warming in an Alpine and Subalpine Snowpack K. Jennings & N. Molotch 10.3389/feart.2020.00186
- Applicability evaluation and improvement of different snow evaporation calculation methods in the Great Xing’an mountains Y. Lin et al. 10.1007/s12145-021-00597-3
- The Presence of Hydraulic Barriers in Layered Snowpacks: TOUGH2 Simulations and Estimated Diversion Lengths R. Webb et al. 10.1007/s11242-018-1079-1
- On the hydrological difference between catchments above and below the intermittent‐persistent snow transition H. Harrison et al. 10.1002/hyp.14411
- Rain, Snow and Frozen Soil: Open Questions from a Porescale Perspective with Implications for Geohazards I. Baselt & T. Heinze 10.3390/geosciences11090375
- Spatiotemporal Variations in Liquid Water Content in a Seasonal Snowpack: Implications for Radar Remote Sensing R. Bonnell et al. 10.3390/rs13214223
- Quantifying contributions of snowmelt water to streamflow using graphical and chemical hydrograph separation S. Miller et al. 10.1002/hyp.13981
- Partitioning snowmelt and rainfall in the critical zone: effects of climate type and soil properties J. Hammond et al. 10.5194/hess-23-3553-2019
- The Spatial and Temporal Variability of Meltwater Flow Paths: Insights From a Grid of Over 100 Snow Lysimeters R. Webb et al. 10.1002/2017WR020866
- Streamflow partitioning and transit time distribution in snow-dominated basins as a function of climate Z. Fang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2019.01.029
- Hydrologic connectivity at the hillslope scale through intra‐snowpack flow paths during snowmelt R. Webb et al. 10.1002/hyp.13686
- Two-dimensional liquid water flow through snow at the plot scale in continental snowpacks: simulations and field data comparisons R. Webb et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1423-2021
- Investigating Microtopographic and Soil Controls on a Mountainous Meadow Plant Community Using High‐Resolution Remote Sensing and Surface Geophysical Data N. Falco et al. 10.1029/2018JG004394
- Insights Into Preferential Flow Snowpack Runoff Using Random Forest F. Avanzi et al. 10.1029/2019WR024828
- Within‐Stand Boundary Effects on Snow Water Equivalent Distribution in Forested Areas R. Webb et al. 10.1029/2019WR024905
- Hydrological behaviour of an ice‐layered snowpack in a non‐mountainous environment A. Paquotte & M. Baraer 10.1002/hyp.14433
- Combining Ground‐Penetrating Radar With Terrestrial LiDAR Scanning to Estimate the Spatial Distribution of Liquid Water Content in Seasonal Snowpacks R. Webb et al. 10.1029/2018WR022680
- Spatio‐temporal aspects of snowpack runoff formation during rain on snow S. Würzer & T. Jonas 10.1002/hyp.13240
Latest update: 17 Jan 2022