Empirical parametrization of Envisat freeboard retrieval of Arctic and Antarctic sea ice based on CryoSat-2: progress in the ESA Climate Change Initiative
Stephan Paul et al.
Total article views: 3,277 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,830 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,808 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,102 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,086 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 728 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 722 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Delivering Sustained, Coordinated, and Integrated Observations of the Southern Ocean for Global Impact L. Newman et al. 10.3389/fmars.2019.00433
- Evaluation of sea-ice thickness from four reanalyses in the Antarctic Weddell Sea Q. Shi et al. 10.5194/tc-15-31-2021
- Surface Properties Linked to Retrieval Uncertainty of Satellite Sea-Ice Thickness with Upward-Looking Sonar Measurements K. Khvorostovsky et al. 10.3390/rs12183094
- Retrieving Sea Level and Freeboard in the Arctic: A Review of Current Radar Altimetry Methodologies and Future Perspectives G. Quartly et al. 10.3390/rs11070881
- An Attempt to Improve Snow Depth Retrieval Using Satellite Microwave Radiometry for Rough Antarctic Sea Ice S. Kern & B. Ozsoy 10.3390/rs11192323
- Assessing the Impact of Lead and Floe Sampling on Arctic Sea Ice Thickness Estimates from Envisat and CryoSat‐2 R. Tilling et al. 10.1029/2019JC015232
- Faster decline and higher variability in the sea ice thickness of the marginal Arctic seas when accounting for dynamic snow cover R. Mallett et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2429-2021
- Sea Ice Roughness Overlooked as a Key Source of Uncertainty in CryoSat‐2 Ice Freeboard Retrievals J. Landy et al. 10.1029/2019JC015820
- Satellite-based sea ice thickness changes in the Laptev Sea from 2002 to 2017: comparison to mooring observations H. Belter et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2189-2020
- Sea Ice Thickness in the Western Ross Sea W. Rack et al. 10.1029/2020GL090866
- Essential gaps and uncertainties in the understanding of the roles and functions of Arctic sea ice S. Gerland et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab09b3
- Assessing the current and future Arctic Ocean observing system with observing system simulating experiments G. Lyu et al. 10.1002/qj.4044
- Investigation of the Arctic Sea ice volume from 2002 to 2018 using multi‐source data M. Li et al. 10.1002/joc.6972
- A Brief Review of Random Forests for Water Scientists and Practitioners and Their Recent History in Water Resources H. Tyralis et al. 10.3390/w11050910
- A comparison of Arctic sea ice freeboard products from Sentinel-3A and CryoSat-2 data X. Shen et al. 10.1080/01431161.2019.1698078
- Extending the Arctic sea ice freeboard and sea level record with the Sentinel-3 radar altimeters I. Lawrence et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2019.10.011
- Prediction of Active Microwave Backscatter Over Snow-Covered Terrain Across Western Colorado Using a Land Surface Model and Support Vector Machine Regression J. Park et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3053945
- Assessment of Arctic Sea Ice Classification Ability of Chinese HY-2B Dual-Band Radar Altimeter During Winter to Early Spring Conditions X. Zhang et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3114228
- An Assessment of the Antarctic Sea Ice Mass Budget Simulation in CMIP6 Historical Experiment S. Li et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.649743
- Spatial and Temporal Variations of Arctic Sea Ice From 2002 to 2017 Z. Wang et al. 10.1029/2020EA001278
- Assessing CryoSat‐2 Antarctic Snow Freeboard Retrievals Using Data From ICESat‐2 S. Fons et al. 10.1029/2021EA001728
- Variability of Winter Snow Properties on Different Spatial Scales in the Weddell Sea S. Arndt & S. Paul 10.1029/2018JC014447
- Arctic Ocean Sea Level Record from the Complete Radar Altimetry Era: 1991–2018 S. Rose et al. 10.3390/rs11141672
- CryoSat Ice Baseline-D validation and evolutions M. Meloni et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1889-2020
- A Facet-Based Numerical Model for Simulating SAR Altimeter Echoes From Heterogeneous Sea Ice Surfaces J. Landy et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2018.2889763
- Retrieval of snow freeboard of Antarctic sea ice using waveform fitting of CryoSat-2 returns S. Fons & N. Kurtz 10.5194/tc-13-861-2019
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021