12 Jul 2018
Research article | 12 Jul 2018
Simulated retreat of Jakobshavn Isbræ since the Little Ice Age controlled by geometry
Nadine Steiger et al.
Total article views: 3,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,959 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,936 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,916 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,904 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,043 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,032 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Geometric controls of tidewater glacier dynamics T. Frank et al. 10.5194/tc-16-581-2022
- Present day Jakobshavn Isbræ (West Greenland) close to the Holocene minimum extent K. Kajanto et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106492
- Twenty-first century response of Petermann Glacier, northwest Greenland to ice shelf loss E. Hill et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.97
- Steep Glacier Bed Knickpoints Mitigate Inland Thinning in Greenland D. Felikson et al. 10.1029/2020GL090112
- Estimating Greenland tidewater glacier retreat driven by submarine melting D. Slater et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2489-2019
- Basal friction of Fleming Glacier, Antarctica – Part 2: Evolution from 2008 to 2015 C. Zhao et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2653-2018
- The role of blocking circulation and emerging open water feedbacks on Greenland cold‐season air temperature variability over the last century T. Ballinger et al. 10.1002/joc.6879
- Rapid retreat of a Scandinavian marine outlet glacier in response to warming at the last glacial termination H. Åkesson et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106645
- Atmosphere-driven ice sheet mass loss paced by topography: Insights from modelling the south-western Scandinavian Ice Sheet H. Åkesson et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.07.004
- Simulated retreat of Jakobshavn Isbræ during the 21st century X. Guo et al. 10.5194/tc-13-3139-2019
- Impact of Fjord Geometry on Grounding Line Stability H. Åkesson et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00071
Latest update: 07 Aug 2022