Ice velocity of Jakobshavn Isbræ, Petermann Glacier, Nioghalvfjerdsfjorden, and Zachariæ Isstrøm, 2015–2017, from Sentinel 1-a/b SAR imagery
Adriano Lemos et al.
Total article views: 4,587 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Feb 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,980 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,943 with geography defined and 37 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,036 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,009 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 944 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 934 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- SenDiT: The Sentinel-2 Displacement Toolbox with Application to Glacier Surface Velocities T. Nagy et al. 10.3390/rs11101151
- Glacier Monitoring Using Frequency Domain Offset Tracking Applied to Sentinel-1 Images: A Product Performance Comparison D. Amitrano et al. 10.3390/rs11111322
- Seasonal Variations in the Flow of Land-Terminating Glaciers in Central-West Greenland Using Sentinel-1 Imagery A. Lemos et al. 10.3390/rs10121878
- Recover Glacier Velocity Fields Derived From the SAR Speckle Tracking Technique Using Artificial Neural Network K. Zhang et al. 10.1109/LGRS.2019.2894759
- Velocity response of Petermann Glacier, northwest Greenland, to past and future calving events E. Hill et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3907-2018
- Mass balance of the Greenland Ice Sheet from 1992 to 2018 10.1038/s41586-019-1855-2
- Relating ocean temperatures to frontal ablation rates at Svalbard tidewater glaciers: Insights from glacier proximal datasets F. Holmes et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-45077-3
- Seasonal to decadal variability in ice discharge from the Greenland Ice Sheet M. King et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3813-2018
- Monitoring glacier surges in the Kongur Tagh area of the Tibetan Plateau using Sentinel-1 SAR data Q. Zhu et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107869
- Autonomous Repeat Image Feature Tracking (autoRIFT) and Its Application for Tracking Ice Displacement Y. Lei et al. 10.3390/rs13040749
- Multisensor validation of tidewater glacier flow fields derived from synthetic aperture radar (SAR) intensity tracking C. Rohner et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2953-2019
- Data Reduction Using Statistical and Regression Approaches for Ice Velocity Derived by Landsat-8, Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 A. Derkacheva et al. 10.3390/rs12121935
- Resolving Seasonal Ice Velocity of 45 Greenlandic Glaciers With Very High Temporal Details S. Vijay et al. 10.1029/2018GL081503
- Greenland Ice Mapping Project: ice flow velocity variation at sub-monthly to decadal timescales I. Joughin et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2211-2018
- Greenland ice-sheet wide glacier classification based on two distinct seasonal ice velocity behaviors S. Vijay et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.89
- Challenges in predicting Greenland supraglacial lake drainages at the regional scale K. Poinar & L. Andrews 10.5194/tc-15-1455-2021
- Intermittent structural weakening and acceleration of the Thwaites Glacier Tongue between 2000 and 2018 B. Miles et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.20
- Complex multi-decadal ice dynamical change inland of marine-terminating glaciers on the Greenland Ice Sheet J. Williams et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.31
- Relationships of West Greenland supraglacial melt‐lakes with local climate and regional atmospheric circulation N. Rowley et al. 10.1002/joc.6262
- Earth Environmental Monitoring Using Multi-Temporal Synthetic Aperture Radar: A Critical Review of Selected Applications D. Amitrano et al. 10.3390/rs13040604
- Remote sensing of glacier and ice sheet grounding lines: A review P. Friedl et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102948
- Surface Velocity Analysis of Surge Region of Karayaylak Glacier from 2014 to 2020 in the Pamir Plateau Y. Peng et al. 10.3390/rs13040774
- A decade of variability on Jakobshavn Isbræ: ocean temperatures pace speed through influence on mélange rigidity I. Joughin et al. 10.5194/tc-14-211-2020
- Seasonal Observations at 79°N Glacier (Greenland) From Remote Sensing and in situ Measurements N. Neckel et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00142
- Evaluation of ICEYE Microsatellites Sensor for Surface Motion Detection—Jakobshavn Glacier Case Study M. Łukosz et al. 10.3390/en14123424
- Observing traveling waves in glaciers with remote sensing: new flexible time series methods and application to Sermeq Kujalleq (Jakobshavn Isbræ), Greenland B. Riel et al. 10.5194/tc-15-407-2021
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021