11 Jun 2018
Research article | 11 Jun 2018
Microtopographic control on the ground thermal regime in ice wedge polygons
Charles J. Abolt et al.
Total article views: 2,272 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,034 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,028 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,368 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,362 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 666 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 666 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Effects of multi-scale heterogeneity on the simulated evolution of ice-rich permafrost lowlands under a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1399-2021
- New insights into the drainage of inundated ice-wedge polygons using fundamental hydrologic principles D. Harp et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4005-2021
- Consequences of permafrost degradation for Arctic infrastructure – bridging the model gap between regional and engineering scales T. Schneider von Deimling et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2451-2021
- Evidence for fluvial and glacial activities within impact craters that excavated into a Noachian volcanic dome on Mars . Harish et al. 10.1016/j.icarus.2021.114397
- Holocene ice wedge formation in the Eureka Sound Lowlands, high Arctic Canada K. Campbell-Heaton et al. 10.1017/qua.2020.126
- The importance of freeze–thaw cycles for lateral tracer transport in ice-wedge polygons E. Jafarov et al. 10.5194/tc-16-851-2022
- Estimation of subsurface porosities and thermal conductivities of polygonal tundra by coupled inversion of electrical resistivity, temperature, and moisture content data E. Jafarov et al. 10.5194/tc-14-77-2020
- Assessment of the Ice Wedge Polygon Current State by Means of UAV Imagery Analysis (Samoylov Island, the Lena Delta) A. Kartoziia 10.3390/rs11131627
- Pathways of ice-wedge degradation in polygonal tundra under different hydrological conditions J. Nitzbon et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1089-2019
- Numerical Assessments of Excess Ice Impacts on Permafrost and Greenhouse Gases in a Siberian Tundra Site Under a Warming Climate H. Park et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.704447
- Distribution, morphometry, and ice content of ice‐wedge polygons in Tombstone Territorial Park, central Yukon, Canada R. Frappier & D. Lacelle 10.1002/ppp.2123
- Permafrost Promotes Shallow Groundwater Flow and Warmer Headwater Streams Y. Sjöberg et al. 10.1029/2020WR027463
- Identifying the influence of terrestrial–aquatic connectivity on palaeoecological inferences of past climate in Arctic lakes A. Niemeyer et al. 10.1111/bor.12572
- High-resolution mapping of spatial heterogeneity in ice wedge polygon geomorphology near Prudhoe Bay, Alaska C. Abolt & M. Young 10.1038/s41597-020-0423-9
- Fast response of cold ice-rich permafrost in northeast Siberia to a warming climate J. Nitzbon et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-15725-8
- Mechanistic Modeling of Microtopographic Impacts on CO 2 and CH 4 Fluxes in an Alaskan Tundra Ecosystem Using the CLM‐Microbe Model Y. Wang et al. 10.1029/2019MS001771
- Impacts of Degrading Ice‐Wedges on Ground Temperatures in a High Arctic Polar Desert System M. Ward Jones et al. 10.1029/2019JF005173
- Permafrost thermal conditions are sensitive to shifts in snow timing A. Jan & S. Painter 10.1088/1748-9326/ab8ec4
- Modeled (1990–2100) variations in active‐layer thickness and ice‐wedge activity near Salluit, Nunavik (Canada) S. Gagnon & M. Allard 10.1002/ppp.2109
- Feedbacks Between Surface Deformation and Permafrost Degradation in Ice Wedge Polygons, Arctic Coastal Plain, Alaska C. Abolt et al. 10.1029/2019JF005349
- Evaluating integrated surface/subsurface permafrost thermal hydrology models in ATS (v0.88) against observations from a polygonal tundra site A. Jan et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2259-2020
- Soil moisture and hydrology projections of the permafrost region – a model intercomparison C. Andresen et al. 10.5194/tc-14-445-2020
Latest update: 04 Jul 2022