Articles | Volume 12, issue 6
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Seasonal monitoring of melt and accumulation within the deep percolation zone of the Greenland Ice Sheet and comparison with simulations of regional climate modeling
Total article views: 3,007 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 Jan 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,007 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,691 with geography defined and 316 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,249 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,968 with geography defined and 281 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 723 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Firn data compilation reveals widespread decrease of firn air content in western Greenland B. Vandecrux et al. 10.5194/tc-13-845-2019
- Towards the development of an automated electrical self-potential sensor of melt and rainwater flow in snow A. Priestley et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.128
- Rapid expansion of Greenland’s low-permeability ice slabs M. MacFerrin et al. 10.1038/s41586-019-1550-3
- Relating regional and point measurements of accumulation in southwest Greenland A. Heilig et al. 10.5194/tc-14-385-2020
- Water content of firn at Lomonosovfonna, Svalbard, derived from subsurface temperature measurements S. Marchenko et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.43
- The Greenland Firn Compaction Verification and Reconnaissance (FirnCover) dataset, 2013–2019 M. MacFerrin et al. 10.5194/essd-14-955-2022
- Extreme melt season ice layers reduce firn permeability across Greenland R. Culberg et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-22656-5
- Shallow firn cores 1989–2019 in southwest Greenland's percolation zone reveal decreasing density and ice layer thickness after 2012 Å. Rennermalm et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.102
- Meltwater Penetration Through Temperate Ice Layers in the Percolation Zone at DYE‐2, Greenland Ice Sheet S. Samimi et al. 10.1029/2020GL089211
- Regime Shifts in Glacier and Ice Sheet Response to Climate Change: Examples From the Northern Hemisphere S. Marshall 10.3389/fclim.2021.702585
- Time‐Domain Reflectometry Measurements and Modeling of Firn Meltwater Infiltration at DYE‐2, Greenland S. Samimi et al. 10.1029/2021JF006295
- Editorial: Melt Water Retention Processes in Snow and Firn on Ice Sheets and Glaciers: Observations and Modeling H. Machguth et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00105
- The firn meltwater Retention Model Intercomparison Project (RetMIP): evaluation of nine firn models at four weather station sites on the Greenland ice sheet B. Vandecrux et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3785-2020
- Firn cold content evolution at nine sites on the Greenland ice sheet between 1998 and 2017 B. Vandecrux et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.30
- Firn changes at Colle Gnifetti revealed with a high-resolution process-based physical model approach E. Mattea et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3181-2021
- Prototype wireless sensors for monitoring subsurface processes in snow and firn E. BAGSHAW et al. 10.1017/jog.2018.76
Latest update: 26 Mar 2023