31 May 2018
Research article | 31 May 2018
Automated detection of ice cliffs within supraglacial debris cover
Sam Herreid and Francesca Pellicciotti
Total article views: 2,268 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,083 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,076 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,346 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,343 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 733 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Distributed Global Debris Thickness Estimates Reveal Debris Significantly Impacts Glacier Mass Balance D. Rounce et al. 10.1029/2020GL091311
- What Can Thermal Imagery Tell Us About Glacier Melt Below Rock Debris? S. Herreid 10.3389/feart.2021.681059
- Quantifying heterogeneous monsoonal melt on a debris-covered glacier in Nepal Himalaya using repeat uncrewed aerial system (UAS) photogrammetry N. Mishra et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.96
- Supraglacial ice cliffs and ponds on debris-covered glaciers: spatio-temporal distribution and characteristics J. STEINER et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.40
- Supraglacial debris thickness variability: impact on ablation and relation to terrain properties L. Nicholson et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3719-2018
- Debris cover and the thinning of Kennicott Glacier, Alaska: in situ measurements, automated ice cliff delineation and distributed melt estimates L. Anderson et al. 10.5194/tc-15-265-2021
- Geomorphological evolution of a debris‐covered glacier surface M. Westoby et al. 10.1002/esp.4973
- Spatiotemporal supraglacial pond and ice cliff changes in the Bhutan–Tibet border region from 2016 to 2018 C. Taylor et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.76
- Upward Expansion of Supra-Glacial Debris Cover in the Hunza Valley, Karakoram, During 1990 ∼ 2019 F. Xie et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00308
- Multi-Source Hydrological Data Products to Monitor High Asian River Basins and Regional Water Security M. Menenti et al. 10.3390/rs13245122
- Distributed Melt on a Debris-Covered Glacier: Field Observations and Melt Modeling on the Lirung Glacier in the Himalaya J. Steiner et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.678375
- Ice cliff contribution to the tongue-wide ablation of Changri Nup Glacier, Nepal, central Himalaya F. Brun et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3439-2018
- Debris-covered glacier systems and associated glacial lake outburst flood hazards: challenges and prospects A. Racoviteanu et al. 10.1144/jgs2021-084
- On the influence of debris cover on glacier morphology: How high-relief structures evolve from smooth surfaces N. Mölg et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2020.107092
- Surface composition of debris-covered glaciers across the Himalaya using linear spectral unmixing of Landsat 8 OLI imagery A. Racoviteanu et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4557-2021
- Mapping ice cliffs on debris-covered glaciers using multispectral satellite images M. Kneib et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.112201
- Evolution of Surface Characteristics of Three Debris-Covered Glaciers in the Patagonian Andes From 1958 to 2020 D. Falaschi et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.671854
- Heterogeneous Influence of Glacier Morphology on the Mass Balance Variability in High Mountain Asia F. Brun et al. 10.1029/2018JF004838
- Interannual Dynamics of Ice Cliff Populations on Debris‐Covered Glaciers From Remote Sensing Observations and Stochastic Modeling M. Kneib et al. 10.1029/2021JF006179
Latest update: 06 Jul 2022