Articles | Volume 12, issue 5
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Archival processes of the water stable isotope signal in East Antarctic ice cores
Total article views: 3,003 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,003 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,736 with geography defined and 267 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,269 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,046 with geography defined and 223 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 734 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 690 with geography defined and 44 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Evidence of Isotopic Fractionation During Vapor Exchange Between the Atmosphere and the Snow Surface in Greenland M. Madsen et al. 10.1029/2018JD029619
- What climate signal is contained in decadal- to centennial-scale isotope variations from Antarctic ice cores? T. Münch & T. Laepple 10.5194/cp-14-2053-2018
- Microstructure of Snow and Its Link to Trace Elements and Isotopic Composition at Kohnen Station, Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica D. Moser et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00023
- The role of air–sea fluxes for the water vapour isotope signals in the cold and warm sectors of extratropical cyclones over the Southern Ocean I. Thurnherr et al. 10.5194/wcd-2-331-2021
- Climatic information archived in ice cores: impact of intermittency and diffusion on the recorded isotopic signal in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1581-2020
- The role of sublimation as a driver of climate signals in the water isotope content of surface snow: laboratory and field experimental results A. Hughes et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4949-2021
- Snowfall and Water Stable Isotope Variability in East Antarctica Controlled by Warm Synoptic Events A. Servettaz et al. 10.1029/2020JD032863
- Water Isotopic Signature of Surface Snow Metamorphism in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.1029/2021GL093382
- Stable isotopic composition in snowpack along the traverse from a coastal location to Dome A (East Antarctica): Results from observations and numerical modeling T. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2020.100510
- Local-scale deposition of surface snow on the Greenland ice sheet A. Zuhr et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4873-2021
- Observation of the process of snow accumulation on the Antarctic Plateau by time lapse laser scanning G. Picard et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1983-2019
- Ice Shelf Basal Melt and Influence on Dense Water Outflow in the Southern Weddell Sea C. Akhoudas et al. 10.1029/2019JC015710
- What we talk about when we talk about seasonality – A transdisciplinary review O. Kwiecien et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103843
- Spatial variability of snow isotopic composition and accumulation rate at the stake farm of Vostok station (Сentral Antarctica) A. Ekaykin et al. 10.30758/0555-2648-2019-65-1-46-62
- Influence of Summer Sublimation on δD, δ 18 O, and δ 17 O in Precipitation, East Antarctica, and Implications for Climate Reconstruction From Ice Cores H. Pang et al. 10.1029/2018JD030218
- Dependence of the isotopic composition of different precipitation types on air temperature in Central Antarctica N. Tebenkova et al. 10.30758/0555-2648-2021-67-4-368-381
- Stable isotopes in the snow of the coastal areas of Antarctica S. Kakareka et al. 10.29235/1561-8323-2021-65-4-495-502
- Chronological characteristics for snow accumulation on Styx Glacier in northern Victoria Land, Antarctica Y. Nyamgerel et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.53
- Baffin Bay sea ice extent and synoptic moisture transport drive water vapor isotope (<i>δ</i><sup>18</sup>O, <i>δ</i><sup>2</sup>H, and deuterium excess) variability in coastal northwest Greenland P. Akers et al. 10.5194/acp-20-13929-2020
- Acquisition of Post-Depositional Effects on Stable Isotopes (δ18O and δD) of Snow and Firn at Dome A, East Antarctica T. Ma et al. 10.3390/w12061707
- Diagnoses of Antarctic Inland Water Cycle Regime: Perspectives From Atmospheric Water Vapor Isotope Observations Along the Transect From Zhongshan Station to Dome A J. Liu et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.823515
- Continuous monitoring of surface water vapour isotopic compositions at Neumayer Station III, East Antarctica S. Bagheri Dastgerdi et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4745-2021
- Short-Term Meteorological and Environmental Signals Recorded in a Firn Core from a High-Accumulation Site on Plateau Laclavere, Antarctic Peninsula K. Hoffmann-Abdi et al. 10.3390/geosciences11100428
- Nonequilibrium Fractionation During Ice Cloud Formation in iCAM5: Evaluating the Common Parameterization of Supersaturation as a Linear Function of Temperature M. Dütsch et al. 10.1029/2019MS001764
- A dedicated robust instrument for water vapor generation at low humidity for use with a laser water isotope analyzer in cold and dry polar regions C. Leroy-Dos Santos et al. 10.5194/amt-14-2907-2021
- Antarctic surface temperature and elevation during the Last Glacial Maximum C. Buizert et al. 10.1126/science.abd2897
- On the similarity and apparent cycles of isotopic variations in East Antarctic snow pits T. Laepple et al. 10.5194/tc-12-169-2018
Latest update: 19 Mar 2023