03 May 2018
Research article | 03 May 2018
Simulating the roles of crevasse routing of surface water and basal friction on the surge evolution of Basin 3, Austfonna ice cap
Yongmei Gong et al.
Total article views: 2,758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,507 with geography defined and 251 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,001 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,795 with geography defined and 206 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 757 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 712 with geography defined and 45 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Structural Evolution During Cyclic Glacier Surges: 1. Structural Glaciology of Trapridge Glacier, Yukon, Canada M. Hambrey & G. Clarke 10.1029/2018JF004869
- A general theory of glacier surges D. Benn et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.62
- Vatnajökull Mass Loss Under Solar Geoengineering Due to the North Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation C. Yue et al. 10.1029/2021EF002052
- Modelling thermomechanical ice deformation using an implicit pseudo-transient method (FastICE v1.0) based on graphical processing units (GPUs) L. Räss et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-955-2020
- Revisiting Austfonna, Svalbard, with potential field methods – a new characterization of the bed topography and its physical properties M. Dumais & M. Brönner 10.5194/tc-14-183-2020
- Climate and surging of Donjek Glacier, Yukon, Canada W. Kochtitzky et al. 10.1080/15230430.2020.1744397
- Distribution of cold and temperate ice in glaciers on the Nordenskiold Land, Spitsbergen, from ground-based radio-echo sounding Y. Macheret et al. 10.15356/20766734-2019-2-430
- Structures and Deformation in Glaciers and Ice Sheets S. Jennings & M. Hambrey 10.1029/2021RG000743
- Impacts of Climate and Supraglacial Lakes on the Surface Velocity of Baltoro Glacier from 1992 to 2017 A. Wendleder et al. 10.3390/rs10111681
- Calving glaciers and ice shelves D. Benn & J. Åström 10.1080/23746149.2018.1513819
- Reconciling Svalbard Glacier Mass Balance T. Schuler et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00156
- The Possible Transition From Glacial Surge to Ice Stream on Vavilov Ice Cap W. Zheng et al. 10.1029/2019GL084948
- Geospatial investigation on transitional (quiescence to surge initiation) phase dynamics of Monacobreen tidewater glacier, Svalbard D. Banerjee et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2021.08.020
Latest update: 02 Feb 2023