Simulating the roles of crevasse routing of surface water and basal friction on the surge evolution of Basin 3, Austfonna ice cap
Total article views: 3,110 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,110 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,856 with geography defined and 254 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,332 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,124 with geography defined and 208 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 778 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 732 with geography defined and 46 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Structural Evolution During Cyclic Glacier Surges: 1. Structural Glaciology of Trapridge Glacier, Yukon, Canada M. Hambrey & G. Clarke 10.1029/2018JF004869
- A general theory of glacier surges D. Benn et al. 10.1017/jog.2019.62
- Crevasse density, orientation and temporal variability at Narsap Sermia, Greenland M. Van Wyk de Vries et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.3
- Vatnajökull Mass Loss Under Solar Geoengineering Due to the North Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation C. Yue et al. 10.1029/2021EF002052
- Modelling thermomechanical ice deformation using an implicit pseudo-transient method (FastICE v1.0) based on graphical processing units (GPUs) L. Räss et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-955-2020
- Revisiting Austfonna, Svalbard, with potential field methods – a new characterization of the bed topography and its physical properties M. Dumais & M. Brönner 10.5194/tc-14-183-2020
- Climate and surging of Donjek Glacier, Yukon, Canada W. Kochtitzky et al. 10.1080/15230430.2020.1744397
- Glacier geometry and flow speed determine how Arctic marine-terminating glaciers respond to lubricated beds W. Zheng 10.5194/tc-16-1431-2022
- Comparison of Hydrothermal Structure of Two Glaciers in Spitsbergen and Tian Shan Based on Radio-Echo Sounding Data Y. Macheret et al. 10.1134/S0097807822070107
- Remote sensing of glacier change (1965–2021) and identification of surge-type glaciers on Severnaya Zemlya, Russian High Arctic H. Wytiahlowsky et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.60
- Deformation patterns of icy satellite crusts: Insights for tectonic balancing and fluid migration through structural analysis of terrestrial analogues C. Rossi et al. 10.1016/j.icarus.2023.115668
- Correlation dispersion as a measure to better estimate uncertainty in remotely sensed glacier displacements B. Altena et al. 10.5194/tc-16-2285-2022
- Distribution of cold and temperate ice in glaciers on the Nordenskiold Land, Spitsbergen, from ground-based radio-echo sounding Y. Macheret et al. 10.15356/20766734-2019-2-430
- Structures and Deformation in Glaciers and Ice Sheets S. Jennings & M. Hambrey 10.1029/2021RG000743
- Damage detection on antarctic ice shelves using the normalised radon transform M. Izeboud & S. Lhermitte 10.1016/j.rse.2022.113359
- Impacts of Climate and Supraglacial Lakes on the Surface Velocity of Baltoro Glacier from 1992 to 2017 A. Wendleder et al. 10.3390/rs10111681
- Calving glaciers and ice shelves D. Benn & J. Åström 10.1080/23746149.2018.1513819
- Reconciling Svalbard Glacier Mass Balance T. Schuler et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00156
- The Possible Transition From Glacial Surge to Ice Stream on Vavilov Ice Cap W. Zheng et al. 10.1029/2019GL084948
- Geospatial investigation on transitional (quiescence to surge initiation) phase dynamics of Monacobreen tidewater glacier, Svalbard D. Banerjee et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2021.08.020
Latest update: 04 Dec 2023