Thermodynamic and dynamic ice thickness contributions in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago in NEMO-LIM2 numerical simulations
Xianmin Hu et al.
Total article views: 1,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,638 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,630 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,075 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,067 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 563 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 563 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Aftermath of Petermann Glacier Calving Events (2008–2012): Ice Island Size Distributions and Meltwater Dispersal A. Crawford et al. 10.1029/2018JC014388
- Dense Water Formation on the Icelandic Shelf and Its Contribution to the North Icelandic Jet Y. Garcia‐Quintana et al. 10.1029/2020JC016951
- Simulated impacts of relative climate change and river discharge regulation on sea ice and oceanographic conditions in the Hudson Bay Complex J. Lukovich et al. 10.1525/elementa.2020.00127
- Assessing the Role of High‐Frequency Winds and Sea Ice Loss on Arctic Phytoplankton Blooms in an Ice‐Ocean‐Biogeochemical Model L. Castro de la Guardia et al. 10.1029/2018JG004869
- Seasonal Cycle of the Coastal West Greenland Current System Between Cape Farewell and Cape Desolation From a Very High‐Resolution Numerical Model R. Gou et al. 10.1029/2020JC017017
- Labrador Sea Water Formation Rate and Its Impact on the Local Meridional Overturning Circulation C. Feucher et al. 10.1029/2019JC015065
- Modeling Dissolved and Particulate Th in the Canada Basin: Implications for Recent Changes in Particle Flux and Intermediate Circulation X. Yu et al. 10.1029/2019JC015640
- Extreme High Greenland Blocking Index Leads to the Reversal of Davis and Nares Strait Net Transport Toward the Arctic Ocean P. Myers et al. 10.1029/2021GL094178
- Spring melt pond fraction in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago predicted from RADARSAT-2 S. Howell et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4675-2020
- Modelling Sea Surface Temperature (SST) in the Hudson Bay Complex Using Bulk Heat Flux Parameterization: Sensitivity to Atmospheric Forcing, and Model Resolution S. JafariKhasragh et al. 10.1080/07055900.2019.1605974
- Tracing Dissolved Lead Sources in the Canadian Arctic: Insights from the Canadian GEOTRACES Program M. Colombo et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00083
- Dependence of Beaufort Sea Low Ice Condition in the Summer of 1998 on Ice Export in the Prior Winter Y. Zhang et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0943.1
- Arctic sea ice variation in the Northwest Passage in 1979–2017 and its response to surface thermodynamics factors X. Shen et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2021.08.004
- Modelling the advection of pollutants in the Hudson Bay complex R. Tao & P. Myers 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2020.103474
- Estimation of sea ice parameters using an assimilated sea ice model with a variable drag formulation S. Prasad et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2020.101739
- Role of River Runoff and Sea Ice Brine Rejection in Controlling Stratification Throughout Winter in Southeast Hudson Bay R. Eastwood et al. 10.1007/s12237-020-00698-0
- The Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation in High‐Resolution Models J. Hirschi et al. 10.1029/2019JC015522
- Impact of the Surface Stress on the Volume and Freshwater Transport Through the Canadian Arctic Archipelago From a High‐Resolution Numerical Simulation N. Grivault et al. 10.1029/2018JC013984
- Kinematic Subduction Rate Of Labrador Sea Water From an Eddy‐Permitting Numerical Model P. Courtois et al. 10.1029/2019JC015475
- Pacific Water Pathway in the Arctic Ocean and Beaufort Gyre in Two Simulations With Different Horizontal Resolutions X. Hu et al. 10.1029/2019JC015111
- Atmospheric vorticity sets the basin-scale circulation in Hudson Bay I. Dmitrenko et al. 10.1525/elementa.049
- Sensitivity of freshwater dynamics to ocean model resolution and river discharge forcing in the Hudson Bay Complex N. Ridenour et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2019.04.002
- Canadian Arctic Archipelago Shelf‐Ocean Interactions: A Major Iron Source to Pacific Derived Waters Transiting to the Atlantic M. Colombo et al. 10.1029/2021GB007058
- Revisiting the Circulation of Hudson Bay: Evidence for a Seasonal Pattern N. Ridenour et al. 10.1029/2019GL082344
- Cross‐Isobath Freshwater Exchange Within the North Atlantic Subpolar Gyre C. Pennelly et al. 10.1029/2019JC015144
- Variability of the Pacific‐Derived Arctic Water Over the Southeastern Wandel Sea Shelf (Northeast Greenland) in 2015–2016 I. Dmitrenko et al. 10.1029/2018JC014567
- Effects of Seasonal Ice Coverage on the Physical Oceanographic Conditions of the Kitikmeot Sea in the Canadian Arctic Archipelago C. Xu et al. 10.1080/07055900.2021.1965531
- Wind-forced depth-dependent currents over the eastern Beaufort Sea continental slope: Implications for Pacific water transport I. Dmitrenko et al. 10.1525/elementa.321
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 Oct 2021