Terrain changes from images acquired on opportunistic flights by SfM photogrammetry
Luc Girod et al.
Total article views: 3,703 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,466 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,450 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,861 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,846 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 604 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Is UAV-SfM surveying ready to replace traditional surveying techniques? J. Carrera-Hernández et al. 10.1080/01431161.2020.1727049
- Structure-from-Motion on shallow reefs and beaches: potential and limitations of consumer-grade drones to reconstruct topography and bathymetry C. David et al. 10.1007/s00338-021-02088-9
- Recent glacier and lake changes in High Mountain Asia and their relation to precipitation changes D. Treichler et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2977-2019
- Assessment of DSM Based on Radiometric Transformation of UAV Data M. Chaudhry et al. 10.3390/s21051649
- Reconciling Svalbard Glacier Mass Balance T. Schuler et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00156
- Impact of UAV Surveying Parameters on Mixed Urban Landuse Surface Modelling M. Chaudhry et al. 10.3390/ijgi9110656
- Mosaicking Opportunistically Acquired Very High-Resolution Helicopter-Borne Images over Drifting Sea Ice Using COTS Sensors C. Hyun et al. 10.3390/s19051251
- Constraining 135 years of mass balance with historic structure-from-motion photogrammetry on Storglaciären, Sweden E. Holmlund & P. Holmlund 10.1080/04353676.2019.1588543
- Comparison of pre- and self-calibrated camera calibration models for UAS-derived nadir imagery for a SfM application D. Griffiths & H. Burningham 10.1177/0309133318788964
- Surveying Drifting Icebergs and Ice Islands: Deterioration Detection and Mass Estimation with Aerial Photogrammetry and Laser Scanning A. Crawford et al. 10.3390/rs10040575
- A decadal record of inter-annual surface ice flow from Pedersenbreen, Svalbard (2005-15) S. Ai et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2019.100485
- Recent climate-induced shape changes of the ice summit of Kebnekaise, Northern Sweden P. Holmlund & E. Holmlund 10.1080/04353676.2018.1542130
- Assessment of periglacial response to increased runoff: An A rctic hydrosystem bears witness E. Bernard et al. 10.1002/ldr.3099
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Oct 2021