28 Feb 2017
Research article | 28 Feb 2017
Soil moisture redistribution and its effect on inter-annual active layer temperature and thickness variations in a dry loess terrace in Adventdalen, Svalbard
Carina Schuh et al.
Total article views: 3,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,133 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,932 with geography defined and 201 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,382 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,214 with geography defined and 168 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 751 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 718 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- How can terracing impact on soil moisture variation in China? A meta-analysis D. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.agwat.2019.105849
- Seismic survey on an open pingo system in Adventdalen Valley, Spitsbergen, Svalbard G. Rossi et al. 10.3997/1873-0604.2017037
- Disappearing green: Shrubs decline and bryophytes increase with nine years of increased snow accumulation in the High Arctic E. Cooper et al. 10.1111/jvs.12793
- Guidelines for cold‐regions groundwater numerical modeling P. Lamontagne‐Hallé et al. 10.1002/wat2.1467
- Feedbacks Between Surface Deformation and Permafrost Degradation in Ice Wedge Polygons, Arctic Coastal Plain, Alaska C. Abolt et al. 10.1029/2019JF005349
- Effects of active layer seasonal dynamics and plant phenology on CO2 land-atmosphere fluxes at polygonal tundra in the High Arctic, Svalbard N. Cannone et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2018.11.013
- Evaluating integrated surface/subsurface permafrost thermal hydrology models in ATS (v0.88) against observations from a polygonal tundra site A. Jan et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2259-2020
- Exploring the ground ice recharge near permafrost table on the central Qinghai-Tibet Plateau using chemical and isotopic data W. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.03.032
- Modeling the role of preferential snow accumulation in through talik development and hillslope groundwater flow in a transitional permafrost landscape E. Jafarov et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aadd30
- New insights into the drainage of inundated ice-wedge polygons using fundamental hydrologic principles D. Harp et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4005-2021
- Impact of lateral groundwater flow on hydrothermal conditions of the active layer in a high-Arctic hillslope setting A. Hamm & A. Frampton 10.5194/tc-15-4853-2021
- Development of Shallow-Depth Soil Temperature Estimation Model Based on Thermal Response in Permafrost Area K. Park et al. 10.3390/app8101886
- Impacts of wildfire and landscape factors on organic soil properties in Arctic tussock tundra J. He et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac1192
- Understanding the relative importance of vertical and horizontal flow in ice-wedge polygons N. Wales et al. 10.5194/hess-24-1109-2020
- Active Layer Groundwater Flow: The Interrelated Effects of Stratigraphy, Thaw, and Topography M. O'Connor et al. 10.1029/2018WR024636
- Active layer thickening and controls on interannual variability in the Nordic Arctic compared to the circum‐Arctic S. Strand et al. 10.1002/ppp.2088
- Environmental Controls of InSAR‐Based Periglacial Ground Dynamics in a Sub‐Arctic Landscape L. Rouyet et al. 10.1029/2021JF006175
- Seasonal InSAR Displacements Documenting the Active Layer Freeze and Thaw Progression in Central-Western Spitsbergen, Svalbard L. Rouyet et al. 10.3390/rs13152977
- Microtopographic control on the ground thermal regime in ice wedge polygons C. Abolt et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1957-2018
- Seasonal dynamics of a permafrost landscape, Adventdalen, Svalbard, investigated by InSAR L. Rouyet et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111236
- Differential response to rainfall of soil moisture infiltration in permafrost and seasonally frozen ground in Kangqiong small basin on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau W. Cao et al. 10.1080/02626667.2021.1883619
- Morphometry and morphology of fan-shaped landforms in the high-Arctic settings of central Spitsbergen, Svalbard A. Tomczyk 10.1016/j.geomorph.2021.107899
- Effect of terrace construction on soil moisture in rain-fed farming area of Loess Plateau Y. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.ejrh.2021.100889
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 27 Nov 2022