Models for polythermal ice sheets and glaciers
Ian J. Hewitt and Christian Schoof
Total article views: 1,899 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,749 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,745 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,364 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,360 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 385 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 385 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A continuum model for meltwater flow through compacting snow C. Meyer & I. Hewitt 10.5194/tc-11-2799-2017
- Temperate ice in the shear margins of the Antarctic Ice Sheet: Controlling processes and preliminary locations C. Meyer & B. Minchew 10.1016/j.epsl.2018.06.028
- Landslide Accumulation Ice-Snow Melting for Thermo-Hydromechanical Coupling and Numerical Simulation T. Xiong et al. 10.1155/2021/6664213
- The role of sliding in ice stream formation C. Schoof & E. Mantelli 10.1098/rspa.2020.0870
- A new approach to inferring basal drag and ice rheology in ice streams, with applications to West Antarctic Ice Streams M. Ranganathan et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.95
- A model for French-press experiments of dry snow compaction C. Meyer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1449-2020
- The role of subtemperate slip in thermally driven ice stream margin migration M. Haseloff et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2545-2018
- Extended enthalpy formulations in the Ice-sheet and Sea-level System Model (ISSM) version 4.17: discontinuous conductivity and anisotropic streamline upwind Petrov–Galerkin (SUPG) method M. Rückamp et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4491-2020
- Complementary Approaches Towards a Universal Model of Glacier Surges Y. Terleth et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.732962
- Distribution of cold and temperate ice and water in glaciers at Nordenskiöld Land, Svalbard, according to data on ground-based radio-echo sounding Y. Macheret et al. 10.2478/bgeo-2019-0016
- A two-dimensional, higher-order, enthalpy-based thermomechanical ice flow model for mountain glaciers and its benchmark experiments Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2020.104526
- Propagation of Vertical Fractures through Planetary Ice Shells: The Role of Basal Fractures at the Ice–Ocean Interface and Proximal Cracks C. Walker et al. 10.3847/PSJ/ac01ee
- Processes controlling the downstream evolution of ice rheology in glacier shear margins: case study on Rutford Ice Stream, West Antarctica B. MINCHEW et al. 10.1017/jog.2018.47
- Englacial Pore Water Localizes Shear in Temperate Ice Stream Margins M. Haseloff et al. 10.1029/2019JF005399
- Distribution of cold and temperate ice in glaciers on the Nordenskiold Land, Spitsbergen, from ground-based radio-echo sounding Y. Macheret et al. 10.15356/20766734-2019-2-430
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021