In situ nuclear magnetic resonance response of permafrost and active layer soil in boreal and tundra ecosystems
Total article views: 5,801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,288 with geography defined and 513 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,806 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,321 with geography defined and 485 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 995 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 967 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Vegetation influence on the soil hydrological regime in permafrost regions of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, China F. Niu et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2019.113892
- Rapid and Gradual Permafrost Thaw: A Tale of Two Sites B. Minsley et al. 10.1029/2022GL100285
- Quantifying Dynamic Water Storage in Unsaturated Bedrock with Borehole Nuclear Magnetic Resonance L. Schmidt & D. Rempe 10.1029/2020GL089600
- Improved estimation of ice and water contents in alpine permafrost through constrained petrophysical joint inversion: The Hoher Sonnblick case study M. Steiner et al. 10.1190/geo2020-0592.1
- Linking Critical Zone With Watershed Science: The Example of the Heihe River Basin X. Li et al. 10.1029/2022EF002966
- Development of perennial thaw zones in boreal hillslopes enhances potential mobilization of permafrost carbon M. Walvoord et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aaf0cc
- The effects of temperature on shallow borehole NMR measurements in permafrost T. Sullivan & A. Parsekian 10.1016/j.coldregions.2023.103850
- Surface nuclear magnetic resonance observations of permafrost thaw below floating, bedfast, and transitional ice lakes A. Parsekian et al. 10.1190/geo2018-0563.1
- Seasonal Subsurface Thaw Dynamics of an Aufeis Feature Inferred From Geophysical Methods N. Terry et al. 10.1029/2019JF005345
- A critical mini-review on the low-field nuclear magnetic resonance investigation of pore coupling effects in near-surface environments F. Soto Bravo & C. Zhang 10.3389/frwa.2023.1059128
- The effect of magnetic susceptibility and magnetic field strength on porosity estimates determined from low-field nuclear magnetic resonance K. Keating et al. 10.1016/j.jappgeo.2020.104096
- Wildfire‐Initiated Talik Development Exceeds Current Thaw Projections: Observations and Models From Alaska's Continuous Permafrost Zone D. Rey et al. 10.1029/2020GL087565
- Evaluation of slim-hole NMR logging for hydrogeologic insights into dolostone and sandstone aquifers P. Pehme et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.127809
- Investigations on the freezing characteristic and flexural mechanical properties of frozen loess C. Xu et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2023.104060
- Reliable noise measure in time-gated NMR data T. Irons et al. 10.1093/gji/ggy318
- Characterization of thermal conductivity of seasonally frozen turfy soil from Northeastern China Y. He et al. 10.1007/s10064-022-02977-5
- Characterization of unfrozen water in highly organic turfy soil during freeze–thaw by nuclear magnetic resonance Y. He et al. 10.1016/j.enggeo.2022.106937
- Combined Geophysical Measurements Provide Evidence for Unfrozen Water in Permafrost in the Adventdalen Valley in Svalbard K. Keating et al. 10.1029/2017GL076508
- The Biophysical Role of Water and Ice Within Permafrost Nearing Collapse: Insights From Novel Geophysical Observations S. James et al. 10.1029/2021JF006104
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023