13 Dec 2017
Research article | 13 Dec 2017
Effects of snow grain shape on climate simulations: sensitivity tests with the Norwegian Earth System Model
Petri Räisänen et al.
Total article views: 2,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,367 with geography defined and 225 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,977 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,774 with geography defined and 203 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 615 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 593 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Snow-darkening versus direct radiative effects of mineral dust aerosol on the Indian summer monsoon onset: role of temperature change over dust sources Z. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1605-2019
- Transmission of ultraviolet, visible and near-infrared solar radiation to plants within a seasonal snow pack T. Robson & P. Aphalo 10.1039/C9PP00197B
- How Asian aerosols impact regional surface temperatures across the globe J. Merikanto et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5865-2021
- The retrieval of snow properties from SLSTR Sentinel-3 – Part 1: Method description and sensitivity study L. Mei et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2757-2021
- Black carbon-induced snow albedo reduction over the Tibetan Plateau: uncertainties from snow grain shape and aerosol–snow mixing state based on an updated SNICAR model C. He et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11507-2018
- The regional climate model REMO (v2015) coupled with the 1-D freshwater lake model FLake (v1): Fenno-Scandinavian climate and lakes J. Pietikäinen et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1321-2018
- Evaluation of surface albedo over the Tibetan Plateau simulated by CMIP5 models using in‐situ measurements and MODIS Y. An et al. 10.1002/joc.7281
- Impact of aerosols on reservoir inflow: A case study for Big Creek Hydroelectric System in California F. Kabir et al. 10.1002/hyp.13265
- Resolving Size Distribution of Black Carbon Internally Mixed With Snow: Impact on Snow Optical Properties and Albedo C. He et al. 10.1002/2018GL077062
- Enhanced Snow Absorption and Albedo Reduction by Dust‐Snow Internal Mixing: Modeling and Parameterization C. He et al. 10.1029/2019MS001737
- The retrieval of snow properties from SLSTR Sentinel-3 – Part 2: Results and validation L. Mei et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2781-2021
- European In-Situ Snow Measurements: Practices and Purposes R. Pirazzini et al. 10.3390/s18072016
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 01 Dec 2022