Articles | Volume 11, issue 6
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Effects of snow grain shape on climate simulations: sensitivity tests with the Norwegian Earth System Model
Total article views: 2,936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,700 with geography defined and 236 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,271 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,059 with geography defined and 212 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 665 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 641 with geography defined and 24 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Snow-darkening versus direct radiative effects of mineral dust aerosol on the Indian summer monsoon onset: role of temperature change over dust sources Z. Shi et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1605-2019
- Evaluation of E3SM land model snow simulations over the western United States D. Hao et al. 10.5194/tc-17-673-2023
- Remote Sensing-Based Simulation of Snow Grain Size and Spatial–Temporal Variation Characteristics of Northeast China from 2001 to 2019 F. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs15204970
- Black carbon-induced snow albedo reduction over the Tibetan Plateau: uncertainties from snow grain shape and aerosol–snow mixing state based on an updated SNICAR model C. He et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11507-2018
- Unraveling the optical shape of snow A. Robledano et al. 10.1038/s41467-023-39671-3
- The regional climate model REMO (v2015) coupled with the 1-D freshwater lake model FLake (v1): Fenno-Scandinavian climate and lakes J. Pietikäinen et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1321-2018
- Evaluation of surface albedo over the Tibetan Plateau simulated by CMIP5 models using in‐situ measurements and MODIS Y. An et al. 10.1002/joc.7281
- Polarization as a Discriminator of Light-Absorbing Impurities in or Above Snow M. Ottaviani 10.3389/frsen.2022.863239
- Impact of aerosols on reservoir inflow: A case study for Big Creek Hydroelectric System in California F. Kabir et al. 10.1002/hyp.13265
- Improving snow albedo modeling in the E3SM land model (version 2.0) and assessing its impacts on snow and surface fluxes over the Tibetan Plateau D. Hao et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-75-2023
- Transmission of ultraviolet, visible and near-infrared solar radiation to plants within a seasonal snow pack T. Robson & P. Aphalo 10.1039/c9pp00197b
- The Spatio-Temporal Variability in the Radiative Forcing of Light-Absorbing Particles in Snow of 2003–2018 over the Northern Hemisphere from MODIS J. Cui et al. 10.3390/rs15030636
- How Asian aerosols impact regional surface temperatures across the globe J. Merikanto et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5865-2021
- The retrieval of snow properties from SLSTR Sentinel-3 – Part 1: Method description and sensitivity study L. Mei et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2757-2021
- Resolving Size Distribution of Black Carbon Internally Mixed With Snow: Impact on Snow Optical Properties and Albedo C. He et al. 10.1002/2018GL077062
- Enhanced Snow Absorption and Albedo Reduction by Dust‐Snow Internal Mixing: Modeling and Parameterization C. He et al. 10.1029/2019MS001737
- The retrieval of snow properties from SLSTR Sentinel-3 – Part 2: Results and validation L. Mei et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2781-2021
- Modelling light-absorbing particle–snow–radiation interactions and impacts on snow albedo: fundamentals, recent advances and future directions C. He & J. Ming 10.1071/EN22013
- European In-Situ Snow Measurements: Practices and Purposes R. Pirazzini et al. 10.3390/s18072016
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 06 Dec 2023