12 Dec 2017
Research article | 12 Dec 2017
Evaluation of different methods to model near-surface turbulent fluxes for a mountain glacier in the Cariboo Mountains, BC, Canada
Valentina Radić et al.
Total article views: 2,568 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 31 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,404 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,396 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,603 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 799 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 793 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Vertical Propeller Eddy-Covariance Method and Its Application to Long-term Monitoring of Surface Turbulent Fluxes on the Greenland Ice Sheet M. van Tiggelen et al. 10.1007/s10546-020-00536-7
- Icefield Breezes: Mesoscale Diurnal Circulation in the Atmospheric Boundary Layer Over an Outlet of the Columbia Icefield, Canadian Rockies J. Conway et al. 10.1029/2020JD034225
- Feasibility of Estimating Turbulent Heat Fluxes via Variational Assimilation of Reference-Level Air Temperature and Specific Humidity Observations E. Tajfar et al. 10.3390/rs12071065
- The Cariboo Alpine Mesonet: sub-hourly hydrometeorological observations of British Columbia's Cariboo Mountains and surrounding area since 2006 M. Hernández-Henríquez et al. 10.5194/essd-10-1655-2018
- The Seasonal Snow Cover Dynamics: Review on Wind-Driven Coupling Processes R. Mott et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00197
- Firn Evolution at Camp Century, Greenland: 1966–2100 B. Vandecrux et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.578978
- Correcting for Systematic Underestimation of Topographic Glacier Aerodynamic Roughness Values From Hintereisferner, Austria J. Chambers et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.691195
- The Importance of Snow Sublimation on a Himalayan Glacier E. Stigter et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00108
- Comparison of turbulent structures and energy fluxes over exposed and debris-covered glacier ice L. Nicholson & I. Stiperski 10.1017/jog.2020.23
- COSIPY v1.3 – an open-source coupled snowpack and ice surface energy and mass balance model T. Sauter et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5645-2020
- A scale-dependent model to represent changing aerodynamic roughness of ablating glacier ice based on repeat topographic surveys T. Smith et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.56
- The Importance of Turbulent Fluxes in the Surface Energy Balance of a Debris-Covered Glacier in the Himalayas J. Steiner et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00144
- Mapping Surface Temperatures on a Debris-Covered Glacier With an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle P. Kraaijenbrink et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00064
- Analysis of Water Vapor Fluxes Over a Seasonal Snowpack Using the Maximum Entropy Production Model I. Hajji et al. 10.1029/2020JD033049
- Estimating Turbulent Fluxes in the Tropical Andes M. Córdova et al. 10.3390/atmos11020213
- Surface Energy Balance Closure and Turbulent Flux Parameterization on a Mid-Latitude Mountain Glacier, Purcell Mountains, Canada N. Fitzpatrick et al. 10.3389/feart.2017.00067
- Differences in mass balance behavior for three glaciers from different climatic regions on the Tibetan Plateau M. Zhu et al. 10.1007/s00382-017-3817-4
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 20 Sep 2022