06 Oct 2017
Research article | 06 Oct 2017
Spatiotemporal patterns of High Mountain Asia's snowmelt season identified with an automated snowmelt detection algorithm, 1987–2016
Taylor Smith et al.
Total article views: 2,935 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,754 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,738 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,985 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,974 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 769 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 764 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessing Multi-Temporal Snow-Volume Trends in High Mountain Asia From 1987 to 2016 Using High-Resolution Passive Microwave Data T. Smith & B. Bookhagen 10.3389/feart.2020.559175
- Spatial and temporal patterns of snowmelt refreezing in a Himalayan catchment S. Veldhuijsen et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.101
- Hydrological responses to climate change in Yarlung Zangbo River basin, Southwest China W. Xuan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125761
- The effect of Indian Summer Monsoon rainfall on surface water δD values in the central Himalaya B. Meese et al. 10.1002/hyp.13281
- Changes in seasonal snow water equivalent distribution in High Mountain Asia (1987 to 2009) T. Smith & B. Bookhagen 10.1126/sciadv.1701550
- An improved Terra–Aqua MODIS snow cover and Randolph Glacier Inventory 6.0 combined product (MOYDGL06*) for high-mountain Asia between 2002 and 2018 S. Muhammad & A. Thapa 10.5194/essd-12-345-2020
- Integration of optical, SAR and DEM data for automated detection of debris-covered glaciers over the western Nyainqentanglha using a random forest classifier Y. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2021.103421
- Near Real-Time Measurement of Snow Water Equivalent in the Nepal Himalayas J. Kirkham et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00177
- Assessing the snow cover dynamics and its relationship with different hydro-climatic characteristics in Upper Ganges river basin and its sub-basins S. Thapa et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.148648
- Clustering River Profiles to Classify Geomorphic Domains F. Clubb et al. 10.1029/2019JF005025
- A Model Setup for Mapping Snow Conditions in High-Mountain Himalaya T. Saloranta et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00129
- Topography and climate in the upper Indus Basin: Mapping elevation-snow cover relationships T. Smith et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147363
- Evaluation and projection of snowfall changes in High Mountain Asia based on NASA’s NEX-GDDP high-resolution daily downscaled dataset Y. Li et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/aba926
- Study on the Relationship between Snowmelt Runoff for Different Latitudes and Vegetation Growth Based on an Improved SWAT Model in Xinjiang, China Y. Duan et al. 10.3390/su13031189
- Variability in Soil Moisture by Natural and Artificial Snow: A Case Study in Mt. Balwang Area, Gangwon-do, South Korea Y. Nyamgerel et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.786356
- Analyzing Machine Learning Predictions of Passive Microwave Brightness Temperature Spectral Difference Over Snow-Covered Terrain in High Mountain Asia J. Ahmad et al. 10.3389/feart.2019.00212
- Snow cover monitoring by remote sensing and evaluating melting water effects on karstic springs discharges (a case study from Lasem area) A. Shamsi et al. 10.1007/s13146-020-00589-2
- Spatio-Temporal Variation Characteristics of Snow Depth and Snow Cover Days over the Tibetan Plateau C. Zhang et al. 10.3390/w13030307
- Energy and mass balance dynamics of the seasonal snowpack at two high-altitude sites in the Himalaya E. Stigter et al. 10.1016/j.coldregions.2021.103233
- Incorporating relative humidity improves the accuracy of precipitation phase discrimination in High Mountain Asia F. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2022.106094
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022