Discovery and characterization of submarine groundwater discharge in the Siberian Arctic seas: a case study in the Buor-Khaya Gulf, Laptev Sea
Alexander N. Charkin et al.
Total article views: 3,513 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,276 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,266 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,293 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,288 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 983 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 978 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Freshwater Seepage Into Sediments of the Shelf, Shelf Edge, and Continental Slope of the Canadian Beaufort Sea R. Gwiazda et al. 10.1029/2018GC007623
- Serpentine (Floating) Ice Channels and their Interaction with Riverbed Permafrost in the Lena River Delta, Russia B. Juhls et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.689941
- Radium Isotopes Across the Arctic Ocean Show Time Scales of Water Mass Ventilation and Increasing Shelf Inputs M. Rutgers van der Loeff et al. 10.1029/2018JC013888
- Discharge of Salt Groundwater in the Estuary of the Razdol’naya River (Amur Bay) in February 2020 P. Semkin et al. 10.1134/S009780782103012X
- Methane pathways in winter ice of a thermokarst lake–lagoon–coastal water transect in north Siberia I. Spangenberg et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1607-2021
- Subsea permafrost as a potential major source of dissolved organic matter to the East Siberian Arctic Shelf M. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146100
- The Transpolar Drift as a Source of Riverine and Shelf‐Derived Trace Elements to the Central Arctic Ocean M. Charette et al. 10.1029/2019JC015920
- Recent advances (2010–2019) in the study of taliks H. O’Neill et al. 10.1002/ppp.2050
- Thermal properties of sediments in the East Siberian Arctic Seas: A case study in the Buor-Khaya Bay E. Chuvilin et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2020.104672
- Increased fluxes of shelf-derived materials to the central Arctic Ocean L. Kipp et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aao1302
- Heat and Salt Flow in Subsea Permafrost Modeled with CryoGRID2 M. Angelopoulos et al. 10.1029/2018JF004823
- Discharge of Meteoric Water in the Eastern Norwegian Sea since the Last Glacial Period W. Hong et al. 10.1029/2019GL084237
- Assessing the potential for non-turbulent methane escape from the East Siberian Arctic Shelf M. Puglini et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3247-2020
- Recent advances in the study of Arctic submarine permafrost M. Angelopoulos et al. 10.1002/ppp.2061
- Groundwater Discharge in the Arctic: A Review of Studies and Implications for Biogeochemistry A. Lecher 10.3390/hydrology4030041
Latest update: 23 Oct 2021