Discovery and characterization of submarine groundwater discharge in the Siberian Arctic seas: a case study in the Buor-Khaya Gulf, Laptev Sea
Total article views: 4,357 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,357 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,083 with geography defined and 274 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,223 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,990 with geography defined and 233 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,134 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,093 with geography defined and 41 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Serpentine (Floating) Ice Channels and their Interaction with Riverbed Permafrost in the Lena River Delta, Russia B. Juhls et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.689941
- Hydrochemistry and isotopic signatures of subpermafrost groundwater discharge along the eastern slope of the Lena River Delta in the Laptev Sea A. Charkin et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125515
- Radium Isotopes Across the Arctic Ocean Show Time Scales of Water Mass Ventilation and Increasing Shelf Inputs M. Rutgers van der Loeff et al. 10.1029/2018JC013888
- Discharge of Salt Groundwater in the Estuary of the Razdol’naya River (Amur Bay) in February 2020 P. Semkin et al. 10.1134/S009780782103012X
- Radium Inputs Into the Arctic Ocean From Rivers: A Basin‐Wide Estimate E. Bullock et al. 10.1029/2022JC018964
- In-situ temperatures and thermal properties of the East Siberian Arctic shelf sediments: Key input for understanding the dynamics of subsea permafrost E. Chuvilin et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2022.105550
- Methane pathways in winter ice of a thermokarst lake–lagoon–coastal water transect in north Siberia I. Spangenberg et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1607-2021
- Strong Margin Influence on the Arctic Ocean Barium Cycle Revealed by Pan‐Arctic Synthesis L. Whitmore et al. 10.1029/2021JC017417
- Highest methane concentrations in an Arctic river linked to local terrestrial inputs K. Castro-Morales et al. 10.5194/bg-19-5059-2022
- Subsea permafrost as a potential major source of dissolved organic matter to the East Siberian Arctic Shelf M. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146100
- The influence of sedimentation regime on natural radionuclide activity concentration in marine sediments of the East Siberian Arctic Shelf A. Charkin et al. 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2022.106988
- Vertical Saltwater Intrusion in Coastal Aquifers Driven by Episodic Flooding: A Review J. Cantelon et al. 10.1029/2022WR032614
- Recent advances (2010–2019) in the study of taliks H. O’Neill et al. 10.1002/ppp.2050
- Thermal properties of sediments in the East Siberian Arctic Seas: A case study in the Buor-Khaya Bay E. Chuvilin et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2020.104672
- Increased fluxes of shelf-derived materials to the central Arctic Ocean L. Kipp et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aao1302
- Heat and Salt Flow in Subsea Permafrost Modeled with CryoGRID2 M. Angelopoulos et al. 10.1029/2018JF004823
- Discharge of Meteoric Water in the Eastern Norwegian Sea since the Last Glacial Period W. Hong et al. 10.1029/2019GL084237
- Physical drivers of sediment-water interaction on the Beaufort Sea shelf J. Dabrowski et al. 10.1016/j.dsr.2022.103700
- Assessing the potential for non-turbulent methane escape from the East Siberian Arctic Shelf M. Puglini et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3247-2020
- Recent advances in the study of Arctic submarine permafrost M. Angelopoulos et al. 10.1002/ppp.2061
- Assessing the impact of freshwater discharge on the fluid chemistry in the Svalbard fjords J. Kim et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.155516
- Groundwater Discharge in the Arctic: A Review of Studies and Implications for Biogeochemistry A. Lecher 10.3390/hydrology4030041
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023