20 Sep 2017
Research article | 20 Sep 2017
Geothermal flux and basal melt rate in the Dome C region inferred from radar reflectivity and heat modelling
Olivier Passalacqua et al.
Total article views: 2,817 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,592 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,587 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,788 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,783 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 804 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 804 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
12 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modelling the Antarctic Ice Sheet across the mid-Pleistocene transition – implications for Oldest Ice J. Sutter et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2023-2019
- Promising Oldest Ice sites in East Antarctica based on thermodynamical modelling B. Van Liefferinge et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2773-2018
- Antarctica ice sheet basal melting enhanced by high mantle heat I. Artemieva 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.103954
- Where is the 1-million-year-old ice at Dome A? L. Zhao et al. 10.5194/tc-12-1651-2018
- On the retrieval of internal temperature of Antarctica Ice Sheet by using SMOS observations G. Macelloni et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111405
- Investigating the internal structure of the Antarctic ice sheet: the utility of isochrones for spatiotemporal ice-sheet model calibration J. Sutter et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3839-2021
- Brief communication: Candidate sites of 1.5 Myr old ice 37 km southwest of the Dome C summit, East Antarctica O. Passalacqua et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2167-2018
- Brief communication: New radar constraints support presence of ice older than 1.5 Myr at Little Dome C D. Lilien et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1881-2021
- Glaciological characteristics in the Dome Fuji region and new assessment for “Oldest Ice” N. Karlsson et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2413-2018
- Geothermal heat flux from measured temperature profiles in deep ice boreholes in Antarctica P. Talalay et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4021-2020
- Review article: Geothermal heat flow in Antarctica: current and future directions A. Burton-Johnson et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3843-2020
- Is there 1.5-million-year-old ice near Dome C, Antarctica? F. Parrenin et al. 10.5194/tc-11-2427-2017
Latest update: 04 Jul 2022