04 Sep 2017
Research article | 04 Sep 2017
Comparison of CryoSat-2 and ENVISAT radar freeboard over Arctic sea ice: toward an improved Envisat freeboard retrieval
Kevin Guerreiro et al.
Total article views: 3,129 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,877 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,863 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,020 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,008 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 857 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 855 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Assessment of contemporary satellite sea ice thickness products for Arctic sea ice H. Sallila et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1187-2019
- Empirical parametrization of Envisat freeboard retrieval of Arctic and Antarctic sea ice based on CryoSat-2: progress in the ESA Climate Change Initiative S. Paul et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2437-2018
- Extending the Arctic sea ice freeboard and sea level record with the Sentinel-3 radar altimeters I. Lawrence et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2019.10.011
- Radar altimeter waveform simulations in Antarctica with the Snow Microwave Radiative Transfer Model (SMRT) F. Larue et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2021.112534
- Investigation of the Arctic Sea ice volume from 2002 to 2018 using multi‐source data M. Li et al. 10.1002/joc.6972
- Toward improved sea ice freeboard observation with SAR altimetry using the physical retracker SAMOSA+ A. Laforge et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2020.02.001
- A Methodology for Fitting the Time Series of Snow Depth on the Arctic Sea Ice Y. Wang et al. 10.1175/JTECH-D-18-0093.1
- Improving Met Office seasonal predictions of Arctic sea ice using assimilation of CryoSat-2 thickness E. Blockley & K. Peterson 10.5194/tc-12-3419-2018
- Simultaneous estimation of wintertime sea ice thickness and snow depth from space-borne freeboard measurements H. Shi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3761-2020
- Estimating the sea ice floe size distribution using satellite altimetry: theory, climatology, and model comparison C. Horvat et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2869-2019
- SITool (v1.0) – a new evaluation tool for large-scale sea ice simulations: application to CMIP6 OMIP X. Lin et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-6331-2021
- Estimating snow depth over Arctic sea ice from calibrated dual-frequency radar freeboards I. Lawrence et al. 10.5194/tc-12-3551-2018
- CryoSat Ice Baseline-D validation and evolutions M. Meloni et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1889-2020
- Modelling landfast sea ice and its influence on ocean–ice interactions in the area of the Totten Glacier, East Antarctica G. Van Achter et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2021.101920
- Overwinter sea-ice characteristics important for Antarctic krill recruitment in the southwest Atlantic D. Veytia et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2021.107934
- Sea Ice Thickness Estimation Based on Regression Neural Networks Using L-Band Microwave Radiometry Data from the FSSCat Mission C. Herbert et al. 10.3390/rs13071366
- Altimetry for the future: Building on 25 years of progress S. Abdalla et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2021.01.022
- A comparison of Arctic sea ice freeboard products from Sentinel-3A and CryoSat-2 data X. Shen et al. 10.1080/01431161.2019.1698078
- A Facet-Based Numerical Model for Simulating SAR Altimeter Echoes From Heterogeneous Sea Ice Surfaces J. Landy et al. 10.1109/TGRS.2018.2889763
- Retrieving Sea Level and Freeboard in the Arctic: A Review of Current Radar Altimetry Methodologies and Future Perspectives G. Quartly et al. 10.3390/rs11070881
- Advances in altimetric snow depth estimates using bi-frequency SARAL and CryoSat-2 Ka–Ku measurements F. Garnier et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5483-2021
- Estimating Arctic Sea Ice Thickness with CryoSat-2 Altimetry Data Using the Least Squares Adjustment Method F. Xiao et al. 10.3390/s20247011
- Sea Ice Roughness Overlooked as a Key Source of Uncertainty in CryoSat‐2 Ice Freeboard Retrievals J. Landy et al. 10.1029/2019JC015820
- Improved Arctic Sea Ice Freeboard Retrieval From Satellite Altimetry Using Optimized Sea Surface Decorrelation Scales J. Landy et al. 10.1029/2021JC017466
- Assessing the Impact of Lead and Floe Sampling on Arctic Sea Ice Thickness Estimates from Envisat and CryoSat‐2 R. Tilling et al. 10.1029/2019JC015232
- Satellite-based sea ice thickness changes in the Laptev Sea from 2002 to 2017: comparison to mooring observations H. Belter et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2189-2020
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022