24 Feb 2021
Research article | 24 Feb 2021
Inventory and changes of rock glacier creep speeds in Ile Alatau and Kungöy Ala-Too, northern Tien Shan, since the 1950s
Andreas Kääb et al.
Total article views: 3,187 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 May 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,776 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,775 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,440 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,440 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,336 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,335 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multi-decadal (1953–2017) rock glacier kinematics analysed by high-resolution topographic data in the upper Kaunertal, Austria F. Fleischer et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5345-2021
- Flow Velocity Variations and Surface Change of the Destabilised Plator Rock Glacier (Central Italian Alps) from Aerial Surveys F. Bearzot et al. 10.3390/rs14030635
- Quantifying Overestimated Permafrost Extent Driven by Rock Glacier Inventory B. Cao et al. 10.1029/2021GL092476
- Interpretation of Volume and Flux Changes of the Laurichard Rock Glacier Between 1952 and 2019, French Alps D. Cusicanqui et al. 10.1029/2021JF006161
- Conventional and UAV-Based Aerial Surveys for Long-Term Monitoring (1954–2020) of a Highly Active Rock Glacier in Austria V. Kaufmann et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.732744
- InSAR-based characterization of rock glacier movement in the Uinta Mountains, Utah, USA G. Brencher et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4823-2021
- Rock glacier inventory of the western Nyainqêntanglha Range, Tibetan Plateau, supported by InSAR time series and automated classification E. Reinosch et al. 10.1002/ppp.2117
- Regional Morpho-Kinematic Inventory of Slope Movements in Northern Norway L. Rouyet et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.681088
- Multi-decadal geomorphic changes of a low-angle valley glacier in the East Kunlun Mountains: remote sensing observations and detachment hazard assessment X. Wang et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-2791-2021
- Combination of Aerial, Satellite, and UAV Photogrammetry for Quantifying Rock Glacier Kinematics in the Dry Andes of Chile (30°S) Since the 1950s S. Vivero et al. 10.3389/frsen.2021.784015
- Permafrost in monitored unstable rock slopes in Norway – new insights from temperature and surface velocity measurements, geophysical surveying, and ground temperature modelling B. Etzelmüller et al. 10.5194/esurf-10-97-2022
- Detecting Rock Glacier Displacement in the Central Himalayas Using Multi-Temporal InSAR X. Zhang et al. 10.3390/rs13234738
- A Comparative Study of Active Rock Glaciers Mapped from Geomorphic- and Kinematic-Based Approaches in Daxue Shan, Southeast Tibetan Plateau J. Cai et al. 10.3390/rs13234931
Latest update: 20 May 2022