Multi-scale snowdrift-permitting modelling of mountain snowpack
Total article views: 3,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,301 with geography defined and 196 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,750 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,639 with geography defined and 111 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 747 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 662 with geography defined and 85 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Snow Multidata Mapping and Modeling (S3M) 5.1: a distributed cryospheric model with dry and wet snow, data assimilation, glacier mass balance, and debris-driven melt F. Avanzi et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-4853-2022
- Wind‐Topo: Downscaling near‐surface wind fields to high‐resolution topography in highly complex terrain with deep learning J. Dujardin & M. Lehning 10.1002/qj.4265
- Spatial variability in winter mass balance on Storglaciären modelled with a terrain-based approach Y. Terleth et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.96
- Estimation of the Snow Water Equivalent Using Muon Scattering Radiography A. Orio‐Alonso et al. 10.1029/2023GL104128
- Advances in modelling large river basins in cold regions with Modélisation Environmentale Communautaire—Surface and Hydrology (MESH), the Canadian hydrological land surface scheme H. Wheater et al. 10.1002/hyp.14557
- Snow properties at the forest–tundra ecotone: predominance of water vapor fluxes even in deep, moderately cold snowpacks G. Lackner et al. 10.5194/tc-16-3357-2022
- Spatial distribution and controls of snowmelt runoff in a sublimation-dominated environment in the semiarid Andes of Chile Á. Ayala et al. 10.5194/hess-27-3463-2023
- Large-sample assessment of varying spatial resolution on the streamflow estimates of the wflow_sbm hydrological model J. Aerts et al. 10.5194/hess-26-4407-2022
- In-situ Temperature Stations Elucidate Species’ Phenological Responses to Climate in the Alps, but Meteorological and Snow Reanalysis Facilitates Broad Scale and Long-Term Studies I. Laigle et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.912048
- The Multiple Snow Data Assimilation System (MuSA v1.0) E. Alonso-González et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-9127-2022
- Predicting Hydrological Change in an Alpine Glacierized Basin and Its Sensitivity to Landscape Evolution and Meteorological Forcings C. Aubry‐Wake & J. Pomeroy 10.1029/2022WR033363
- Modelling glacier mass balance and climate sensitivity in the context of sparse observations: application to Saskatchewan Glacier, western Canada C. Kinnard et al. 10.5194/tc-16-3071-2022
- Understanding wind-driven melt of patchy snow cover L. van der Valk et al. 10.5194/tc-16-4319-2022
- Snow Level From Post‐Processing of Atmospheric Model Improves Snowfall Estimate and Snowpack Prediction in Mountains V. Vionnet et al. 10.1029/2021WR031778
- A Novel Approach Based on a Hierarchical Multiresolution Analysis of Optical Time Series to Reconstruct the Daily High-Resolution Snow Cover Area V. Premier et al. 10.1109/JSTARS.2021.3103585
- Intercomparison of Sentinel-2 and modelled snow cover maps in a high-elevation Alpine catchment F. Hofmeister et al. 10.1016/j.hydroa.2022.100123
- Snow cover prediction in the Italian central Apennines using weather forecast and land surface numerical models E. Raparelli et al. 10.5194/tc-17-519-2023
- Evaluating a prediction system for snow management P. Ebner et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3949-2021
- Windmapper: An Efficient Wind Downscaling Method for Hydrological Models C. Marsh et al. 10.1029/2022WR032683
- Operational snow-hydrological modeling for Switzerland R. Mott et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1228158
- The cold regions hydrological modelling platform for hydrological diagnosis and prediction based on process understanding J. Pomeroy et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2022.128711
- Validation of FABDEM, a global bare-earth elevation model, against UAV-lidar derived elevation in a complex forested mountain catchment C. Marsh et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/acc56d
- Land Surface Modeling in the Himalayas: On the Importance of Evaporative Fluxes for the Water Balance of a High‐Elevation Catchment P. Buri et al. 10.1029/2022WR033841
- CrocO_v1.0: a particle filter to assimilate snowpack observations in a spatialised framework B. Cluzet et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1595-2021
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023