Eighteen-year record of circum-Antarctic landfast-sea-ice distribution allows detailed baseline characterisation and reveals trends and variability
Total article views: 3,432 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 20 Apr 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 20 Apr 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,432 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,320 with geography defined and 112 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,235 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,155 with geography defined and 80 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,197 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,165 with geography defined and 32 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Landfast Ice Controls on Turbulence in Antarctic Coastal Seas M. Inall et al. 10.1029/2021JC017963
- A review of the scientific knowledge of the seascape off Dronning Maud Land, Antarctica A. Lowther et al. 10.1007/s00300-022-03059-8
- Surface melt on the Shackleton Ice Shelf, East Antarctica (2003–2021) D. Saunderson et al. 10.5194/tc-16-4553-2022
- Annual evolution of the ice–ocean interaction beneath landfast ice in Prydz Bay, East Antarctica H. Hu et al. 10.5194/tc-17-2231-2023
- Fast Ice Thickness Distribution in the Western Ross Sea in Late Spring P. Langhorne et al. 10.1029/2022JC019459
- Landfast sea ice in Hudson Bay and James Bay K. Gupta et al. 10.1525/elementa.2021.00073
- Basal mass balance and prevalence of ice tongues in the Western ross sea R. Gomez-Fell et al. 10.3389/feart.2023.1057761
- Landfast ice: a major driver of reproductive success in a polar seabird S. Labrousse et al. 10.1098/rsbl.2021.0097
- Seasonal and interannual variability of the landfast ice mass balance between 2009 and 2018 in Prydz Bay, East Antarctica N. Li et al. 10.5194/tc-17-917-2023
- First results of Antarctic sea ice type retrieval from active and passive microwave remote sensing data C. Melsheimer et al. 10.5194/tc-17-105-2023
- Asymmetric distribution of Pan-Antarctic snowmelt under changing Climate: In perspective of natural climatic events and marine biology R. Bothale et al. 10.1016/j.asr.2022.12.040
- Antarctic Landfast Sea Ice: A Review of Its Physics, Biogeochemistry and Ecology A. Fraser et al. 10.1029/2022RG000770
- A Summary of United States Research and Monitoring in Support of the Ross Sea Region Marine Protected Area C. Brooks & D. Ainley 10.3390/d14060447
- Environment‐triggered demographic changes cascade and compound to propel a dramatic decline of an Antarctic seabird metapopulation L. Emmerson & C. Southwell 10.1111/gcb.16437
- Effects of Snow and Remineralization Processes on Nutrient Distributions in Multi‐Year Antarctic Landfast Sea Ice R. Sahashi et al. 10.1029/2021JC018371
- On the influences of the continental shelf bathymetry correction in Prydz Bay, East Antarctica C. Sun et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.957414
- Thickness simulation of landfast ice along Mawson Coast, East Antarctica based on a snow/ice high-resolution thermodynamic model X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.accre.2022.02.005
Latest update: 20 Sep 2023