| Highlight paper
25 Jan 2021
Review article | Highlight paper | 25 Jan 2021
Review article: Earth's ice imbalance
Thomas Slater et al.
Total article views: 52,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Aug 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Aug 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 52,497 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 47,632 with geography defined and 4,865 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 42,237 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 39,851 with geography defined and 2,386 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 10,260 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 7,781 with geography defined and 2,479 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climate change, melting cryosphere and frozen pathogens: Should we worry…? L. Yarzábal et al. 10.1007/s42398-021-00184-8
- A Roadmap for Policy-Relevant Sea-Level Rise Research in the United Arab Emirates H. Melville-Rea et al. 10.3389/fmars.2021.670089
- Ice Sheet Surface and Subsurface Melt Water Discrimination Using Multi‐Frequency Microwave Radiometry A. Colliander et al. 10.1029/2021GL096599
- Societal implications of a changing Arctic Ocean H. Huntington et al. 10.1007/s13280-021-01601-2
- Divergent Causes of Terrestrial Water Storage Decline Between Drylands and Humid Regions Globally L. An et al. 10.1029/2021GL095035
- Innovate or Perish: Food Policy Design in an Indigenous Context in a Post-Pandemic and Climate Adaptation Era D. Lugo-Morin 10.3390/joitmc8010034
- Global sea-level budget and ocean-mass budget, with a focus on advanced data products and uncertainty characterisation M. Horwath et al. 10.5194/essd-14-411-2022
- Modelled response of debris-covered and lake-calving glaciers to climate change, Kā Tiritiri o te Moana/Southern Alps, New Zealand B. Anderson et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103593
- Special Issue Editorial: Covid and the environment in crisis J. Andrew et al. 10.1016/j.cpa.2021.102413
- Klimaschutz und Nachhaltigkeit im Krankenhaus V. Knigge 10.1055/a-1657-6426
- A Bayesian approach towards daily pan-Arctic sea ice freeboard estimates from combined CryoSat-2 and Sentinel-3 satellite observations W. Gregory et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2857-2021
- Vi går mot et isfritt Arktis L. Smedsrud & T. Furevik 10.18261/issn.1504-3118-2021-02-03-12
- Numerical model of late Pleistocene and Holocene ice-sheet and shoreline dynamics in the southern Baltic Sea, Poland J. Frydel 10.1017/qua.2021.64
- Regional Assessments of Surface Ice Elevations from Swath-Processed CryoSat-2 SARIn Data N. Andersen et al. 10.3390/rs13112213
- Spatially and temporally resolved ice loss in High Mountain Asia and the Gulf of Alaska observed by CryoSat-2 swath altimetry between 2010 and 2019 L. Jakob et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1845-2021
- The disappearing cryosphere in the southeastern Alps: Introduction to special issue M. Zorn et al. 10.3986/AGS.9396
- Thickness and geodetic mass balance changes for the Triglav Glacier (southeastern Alps) from 1952 to 2016 M. Triglav Čekada & M. Zorn 10.3986/AGS.7673
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Dec 2022