| Highlight paper
19 Apr 2021
Research article | Highlight paper | 19 Apr 2021
On the attribution of industrial-era glacier mass loss to anthropogenic climate change
Gerard H. Roe et al.
Total article views: 4,135 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Oct 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,935 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,935 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,222 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,222 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 713 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 713 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- 160 glacial lake outburst floods (GLOFs) across the Tropical Andes since the Little Ice Age A. Emmer et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103722
- The 2020 glacial lake outburst flood at Jinwuco, Tibet: causes, impacts, and implications for hazard and risk assessment G. Zheng et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3159-2021
- Modelled response of debris-covered and lake-calving glaciers to climate change, Kā Tiritiri o te Moana/Southern Alps, New Zealand B. Anderson et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103593
- Glacier response to Holocene warmth inferred from in situ <sup>10</sup>Be and <sup>14</sup>C bedrock analyses in Steingletscher's forefield (central Swiss Alps) I. Schimmelpfennig et al. 10.5194/cp-18-23-2022
- Accelerated glacier mass loss with atmospheric changes on Mt. Yulong, Southeastern Tibetan Plateau X. Yan et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126931
- The need for stewardship of lands exposed by deglaciation from climate change A. Zimmer et al. 10.1002/wcc.753
- Differences in the transient responses of individual glaciers: a case study of the Cascade Mountains of Washington State, USA J. Christian et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.133
- Twentieth century global glacier mass change: an ensemble-based model reconstruction J. Malles & B. Marzeion 10.5194/tc-15-3135-2021
- A massive rock and ice avalanche caused the 2021 disaster at Chamoli, Indian Himalaya D. Shugar et al. 10.1126/science.abh4455
- Dwindling Relevance of Large Volcanic Eruptions for Global Glacier Changes in the Anthropocene M. Zemp & B. Marzeion 10.1029/2021GL092964
- Downscaling CESM2 in CLM5 to Hindcast Preindustrial Equilibrium Line Altitudes for Tropical Mountain Glaciers N. Heavens 10.1029/2021GL094071
- Understanding drivers of glacier-length variability over the last millennium A. Huston et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1645-2021
- Partitioning uncertainty in projections of Arctic sea ice D. Bonan et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe0ec
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022