Basal traction mainly dictated by hard-bed physics over grounded regions of Greenland
Total article views: 2,026 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Aug 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Aug 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,026 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,935 with geography defined and 91 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,456 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,442 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 570 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 493 with geography defined and 77 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Development and Benchmarking of the Shallow Shelf Approximation Ice Sheet Dynamics Module Y. Baek et al. 10.1007/s12601-023-00120-3
- Inferred basal friction and mass flux affected by crystal-orientation fabrics N. Rathmann & D. Lilien 10.1017/jog.2021.88
- Inferring forms of glacier slip laws from estimates of ice-bed separation during glacier slip J. Woodard et al. 10.1017/jog.2022.63
- Robust reconstruction of glacier beds using transient 2D assimilation with Stokes S. Cook et al. 10.1017/jog.2023.26
- Greenland ice sheet mass balance from 1840 through next week K. Mankoff et al. 10.5194/essd-13-5001-2021
- Complex motion of Greenland Ice Sheet outlet glaciers with basal temperate ice R. Law et al. 10.1126/sciadv.abq5180
- Drumlins and mega-scale glacial lineations as a continuum of subglacial shear marks: A LiDAR based morphometric study of streamlined surfaces on the bed of a Canadian paleo-ice stream S. Sookhan et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2022.107679
- Helheim Glacier's Terminus Position Controls Its Seasonal and Inter‐Annual Ice Flow Variability G. Cheng et al. 10.1029/2021GL097085
- Threshold response to melt drives large-scale bed weakening in Greenland N. Maier et al. 10.1038/s41586-022-04927-3
- GBaTSv2: a revised synthesis of the likely basal thermal state of the Greenland Ice Sheet J. MacGregor et al. 10.5194/tc-16-3033-2022
- Variations in Hard‐Bedded Topography Beneath Glaciers J. Woodard et al. 10.1029/2021JF006326
- Elastic deformation plays a non-negligible role in Greenland’s outlet glacier flow J. Christmann et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00296-3
- Seasonal evolution of basal environment conditions of Russell sector, West Greenland, inverted from satellite observation of surface flow A. Derkacheva et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5675-2021
- Do Existing Theories Explain Seasonal to Multi‐Decadal Changes in Glacier Basal Sliding Speed? F. Gimbert et al. 10.1029/2021GL092858
- Basal stress controls ice-flow variability during a surge cycle of Hagen Bræ, Greenland Ø. Winton et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.111
- Inferring the Basal Friction Law From Long Term Changes of Glacier Length, Thickness and Velocity on an Alpine Glacier A. Gilbert et al. 10.1029/2023GL104503
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023