CMIP5 model selection for ISMIP6 ice sheet model forcing: Greenland and Antarctica
Alice Barthel et al.
Total article views: 2,946 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,305 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,299 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,657 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,654 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 648 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 645 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Semi-equilibrated global sea-level change projections for the next 10 000 years J. Van Breedam et al. 10.5194/esd-11-953-2020
- A clustering-based approach to ocean model–data comparison around Antarctica Q. Sun et al. 10.5194/os-17-131-2021
- Sensitivity of Greenland ice sheet projections to spatial resolution in higher-order simulations: the Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI) contribution to ISMIP6 Greenland using the Ice-sheet and Sea-level System Model (ISSM) M. Rückamp et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3309-2020
- Future Sea Level Change Under Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 5 and Phase 6 Scenarios From the Greenland and Antarctic Ice Sheets A. Payne et al. 10.1029/2020GL091741
- Correlations Between Sea‐Level Components Are Driven by Regional Climate Change E. Lambert et al. 10.1029/2020EF001825
- The GRISLI-LSCE contribution to the Ice Sheet Model Intercomparison Project for phase 6 of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project (ISMIP6) – Part 2: Projections of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution by the end of the 21st century A. Quiquet & C. Dumas 10.5194/tc-15-1031-2021
- ISMIP6 Antarctica: a multi-model ensemble of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution over the 21st century H. Seroussi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3033-2020
- A protocol for calculating basal melt rates in the ISMIP6 Antarctic ice sheet projections N. Jourdain et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3111-2020
- Projected land ice contributions to twenty-first-century sea level rise T. Edwards et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03302-y
- Experimental protocol for sea level projections from ISMIP6 stand-alone ice sheet models S. Nowicki et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2331-2020
- GHub : Building a glaciology gateway to unify a community J. Sperhac et al. 10.1002/cpe.6130
- Greater Greenland Ice Sheet contribution to global sea level rise in CMIP6 S. Hofer et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20011-8
- The future sea-level contribution of the Greenland ice sheet: a multi-model ensemble study of ISMIP6 H. Goelzer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3071-2020
- Diverging future surface mass balance between the Antarctic ice shelves and grounded ice sheet C. Kittel et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1215-2021
- Future surface mass balance and surface melt in the Amundsen sector of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet M. Donat-Magnin et al. 10.5194/tc-15-571-2021
- Surface Melt and Runoff on Antarctic Ice Shelves at 1.5°C, 2°C, and 4°C of Future Warming E. Gilbert & C. Kittel 10.1029/2020GL091733
- Necessary Conditions for Warm Inflow Toward the Filchner Ice Shelf, Weddell Sea K. Daae et al. 10.1029/2020GL089237
- What is the surface mass balance of Antarctica? An intercomparison of regional climate model estimates R. Mottram et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3751-2021
- The role of history and strength of the oceanic forcing in sea level projections from Antarctica with the Parallel Ice Sheet Model R. Reese et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3097-2020
- Scoring Antarctic surface mass balance in climate models to refine future projections T. Gorte et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4719-2020
- Possibility of Stabilizing the Greenland Ice Sheet X. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021EF002152
- ISMIP6-based projections of ocean-forced Antarctic Ice Sheet evolution using the Community Ice Sheet Model W. Lipscomb et al. 10.5194/tc-15-633-2021
- Twenty-first century ocean forcing of the Greenland ice sheet for modelling of sea level contribution D. Slater et al. 10.5194/tc-14-985-2020
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021